Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange problem playing podcasts on my Zune...
For a few weeks now whenever I play podcasts on my Zune, they sound like hamsters! Crazy, I know!

I've tried unsubscribing and reusing the link but it didn't do anything. While it is hilarious hearing everything like it was being fast-forwarded, it's a little difficult understanding what is going on.

Any suggestions?
Wow, that's a weird one. Do they play normally on your regular computer?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I have an 80 gig Zune for a few months now. I haven't encountered anything myself ecxept the occasional warble noise, but i hear it on itunes as well. I'll be curious to find out why. I'll let you know should i find out.
It plays just fine on my computer. I appreciate the help.
I have the answer for you, this is something that happened with the latest firmware update. When it happens just hold up and the back button for about 10 seconds. It's a software reset, and it will sound fine afterwards. This happens with a lot of podcasts, but for some reason music is always fine.
succubuzz Wrote:Any suggestions?

Get an i-pod.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
succubuzz Wrote:Any suggestions?

Get an i-pod.

From www.rapidrepair.com

/support the show advertisers
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
IT WORKED! Thank you very much, Biff.

As for getting an i-pod...
No thank you.
chipmunk free beer and hot wings FTW!

i actually really enjoyed hearing them sped up and such.
It's funny for maybe...a minute? Next time it happens, you'll be the first to know.