Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite kind of Joe Stunt?
What's your favorite type of Joe Stunt:

Be an A-Hole to Strangers (Wheel Chair A-Hole, Get kicked out of a Chinese Buffet)

Nice but awkward (Dilated eyes challenge, Use a strangers bathroom)

Painful (Sting-pong, Tequila stunt-man, Paintball gauntlet)

Freaked-out (Snake-coffin, Attack Dog)

Gross things in studio (Snail Face, Dog-bowl mouth)

Gross things in the field (Lick a Hobo's hand, Kiss a Carney, Barf-Scarf stand-up, Inseminate a cow)

Misc Challenges (Junk Boat, Vodka pickles)
I prefer in-studio gross out, because Greenday Gary can ususally manage to get a couple good shots of a retching Joe.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
My favs are his interaction with the public. The eating wierd things and all the other stuff can be seen on reruns of Fear Factor.
I like gross in the feild.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
A-Hole anything is great. I don't care if you can't get a video of it, the audio is always awesome.
I love the trepidation in Joe's voice when he has to be nice but awkward to a stranger.
I agree with Shawn P....I can watch fear factor any day. Plus Joe is HILARIOUS when put on the spot. "Can you tell me where the nearest school is?" while purchasing creeper things, I think I peed myself that day!
I think I like the stunts where he goes out n does awkward things in public, like the one where he returned a vibrator saying it was a flashlight, n the one where he took a blowup doll to a bed store n all that stuff lol.

Next one he should do is take the blowup doll to the mall, dress down to just his underwear n run through it lmao
My personal favourites are Yo Gabba Gabba, Cell Phone Loud Talker, and Overzealous Negotiator. I like the crazy-awkward stuff.
I think anytime Joe is actually in the studio the stunts work best. It works well when the guys can more accurately describe what's going on, versus when Joe has to give the play by play. Most of the time it ends up in him eating something disgusting, and just the sound of him starting to gag gets the guys laughing. Not to mention, it seems that overall, there is a much lower failure rate on stunts when they are done right in studio. Nothing worse than when a huge build up fails to live up to expectation.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law