Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pistons Trade
http://www.mlive.com/pistons/index.ssf/2...mcdye.html

Big trade early in the season!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
This is a great trade for NEXT season.

The pistons are going to be so loaded with cap space in the off season. This move dictates what other teams are going to be able to do in the off season.

The good thing about Joe D. is for every dogshit move (re-signing chauncey), he makes up for it +1, like unloading the big contract, getting A.I on a short deal, and getting Dyse back because the Nuggets don't want him.

This clears up room to go after Bosh or Lebron, provided they want to come to detroit.
I think it's good for this season too. Dice should be back in a month or so, and Iverson, in my opinion, is a better player than Billups. It should help out a lot when they are struggling to score, like they tend to do. Iverson should also bring some hunger and fire that they seem to have been missing the last couple of years. Also, I've never liked how Billups would make a three, think he's on fire, and throw up about 6 more before he realized he's not making them.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I still hate AI. He's a thug plain and simple. He may be a Piston but I don't have to root for him. I'll just appreciate his points and root on the rest of the team.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I still hate AI. He's a thug plain and simple. He may be a Piston but I don't have to root for him. I'll just appreciate his points and root on the rest of the team.

I have to agree. Billups was my favorite Piston. I'm glad Dice will inevitably be back but having to watch games with Sheed and AI on the same team makes me taste vomit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ahhhhh...that's the taste I'm getting from this trade....vomit. Thanks for explaining that to me biff!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I'm unsure. This is either going to end up as an absolutely brilliant trade or a complete blunder. Given the Pistons recent history I'm leaning towards the former. But I definitely agree with the general concensus that Billups was a fan favorite and AI just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I was at the game on Saturday night when they gave up a 17 point 1st quarter lead to fall behind by 1 at halftime. Something is not right when the crowd starts chanting WAL TER HER MAN! Joe must have started making calls at halftime.