Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More DET LIONS crap
Two weeks ago, S.F. colleto says "Stanton is not ready for the NFL." Hot Rod Marinelli has to do some massive backpeddling, to defend Stanton in the 2nd round.

Side bar, Rod goes on and on to talk about how playing time is EARNED, not GIVEN. (See Goster Cherliss as an example).

Well, now they're Effed. Orlavsky sprained his throwing thumb, is in a soft cast.

Stanton can't play because the offensive coordinator threw him under the bus, saying he's not ready and will get killed in this leage. Culpepper SHOULDN'T play because according to the head coach in his own retarded thinking, playing time is earned not given. How can Culpepper, who has sat on the couch for a year and a half possibly learn the playbook, and earn playing time in a mere THREE days.

Big Grin

Good luck.

The perfect season in reverse here we come.
It's OK. They should start Culpepper. Time for my fantasy league D Jags rise up.
Hey, M-Live has picked up on the LA Take the Lions web site. Sweet!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Hey, M-Live has picked up on the LA Take the Lions web site. Sweet!!

Yep it was also mentioned in Sunday's Grand Rapids Press under the benchwarmer article inside Sports.
Mad Dog Wrote:Hey, M-Live has picked up on the LA Take the Lions web site. Sweet!!

http://blog.mlive.com/benchwarmer/2008/1...lions.html
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Hey the Lions stepped it up today for the national audience. Big Grin
47-10. They make teams shine. I hear the average QB rating for QB's going against us is somewhere around 110. Hear's to them finishing off a "im"perfect season.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Any Lions heading to the Pro Bowl? As what tho? Water boys?
You could make a weak case for Sims, or maybe Megatron, as at least a backup. Beyond that, though.. they'd make good second-string waterboys.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
4 free game tickets with every purchase of every Happy Meal. Why don't they just give transients ticks on game day just to make the place seem more crowded? Give them free coffee and deodorant.
Joe's Hobo tailgate party would be cool.
Khef Wrote:Any Lions heading to the Pro Bowl? As what tho? Water boys?

Jason Hanson defianatly.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Khef Wrote:Any Lions heading to the Pro Bowl? As what tho? Water boys?

Jason Hanson defianatly.

I had to read this again. I realize that it's unintentional, but Jason Hanson is defiantly heading to the Pro Bowl?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.