Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey UM fans.
Remember this:

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ss...ss_um.html

Big Grin
Nope don't remember it at all.

And I don't care.

Every U of M fan on this board has admitted that this season sucks donkey balls. Kicking us while we're down and bleeding only shows that you're a low life scum bag.

Enjoy while you can.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Nope don't remember it at all.

And I don't care.

Every U of M fan on this board has admitted that this season sucks donkey balls. Kicking us while we're down and bleeding only shows that you're a low life scum bag.

Enjoy while you can.

That's right. The shoe has NEVER been on the other foot.

Every michigan fan in the area predicted 8-4 type season for big blue.

Don't forget, the defense returned most all of their starters from a year ago.
houseboat Wrote:

And I don't care.

Enjoy while you can.

Blow me.

then after you're done with that, take a look at the all time record of The University of Michigan and compare that with whatever team you prefer.

Then blow me again.
Wowie Groovie !
To bad the "high and mighty" scUM fans can't recognize they did not win the National Championship in 97. GO BIG RED!

Nebraska would have wiped the field with scUM
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
houseboat Wrote:Every michigan fan in the area predicted 8-4 type season for big blue.

Not EVERY fan. Quite a few of us knew this would be a bad year. We just didn't know it would be this bad!

houseboat Wrote:Don't forget, the defense returned most all of their starters from a year ago.

That's the same defense that gave up 34 points to App State, and how many to Oregon? Ohio State? They were a bad defense last year. Just because they are returning starters, that doesn't make them better than last year.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:To bad the "high and mighty" scUM fans can't recognize they did not win the National Championship in 97. GO BIG RED!

Nebraska would have wiped the field with scUM

How do you figure that? U of M had the toughest schedule in college football that year. They went undefeated. People admitted they voted for Nebraska because of a sympathy vote for Osborne, being his last year. How does that add up to Nebraska being better than U of M?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
As a U fo M fan I can say that not only did they end up not being conditioned properly. They turned into a bunch of girls who don't want to hit anymore. This team is a joke. This year. I certainly hope they can turn it around for next year, but I'm not holding my breathe. I see 3 - 4 years of this before a turn around.
Titan ! Wrote:Kicking us while we're down and bleeding only shows that you're a low life scum bag.

Enjoy while you can.

This is much akin to the "little brother" comment by Hart after last years win. He kicked when MSU was down and now the Spartan fans feel the need to kick back. The tables will turn back in Michigan's direction eventually and when they do, I suspect the same thing will happen in reverse.

It's much like attacking a politician of the opposite party that you belong to for something like mis-conduct. It's just not a good idea because sooner or later one of the politicians that you tend to agree with will be the one caught doing something just as bad.

Still....GO STATE!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
This thread is full of so much douchebaggery.

Yes. Michigan sucks this year. We've snapped a 33 year run of going to bowl games. What are you trying to prove by reminding us of our bad times? I love the excuse, "well Michigan was mean when they were good!" Um, so what? Just because someone acted like a dick that means you can be a dick? How about you actually PROVE that your team and their fans are better by turning the other cheek and stop rubbing it in? Acting like an infant just because your opponent did doesn't make you better. Hell, it doesn't even make you even. It makes you WORSE because you already know how painful it is and then choose to do it anyway. That's petty.

Oh, and once again houseboat is full of crap. Who is EVERY Michigan fan in the area? I didn't think they'd do well. Rock Monster said the same thing. I know my dad who is a diehard U of M fan didn't think they'd do well. That blows your theory out of the water. Just so you know, every sports team has smart fans that go into each season with realistic expectations be they a great season, a crappy season or about a .500 season. Some fans look at all the stats and use logic to dictate their expectations and don't just scream, "Wooo! Go Blue! Undefeated every year!"

As far as 1997 goes, yeah we did win the National title. Someone else has already articulated that point for me. But wow, that Nebraska fan is still thinking about it 11 years later. Someone sounds bitter. Let it go, man.

What Mike Hart said last year was absolutely tasteless. Michigan State got back at them this year with the "little sister" chants. It's even. Just let it die.

Man, I could just yell "SCOREBOARD" for the all-time record and win any debate about Michigan football that I wanted to but I don't because it's just not worth it. I don't see the point. It amazes me how many fans can be so damned bitter about this even after they get their pound of flesh.

I'd hate to be a Yankees fan. I'm sure they get this same sort of crap all the time and magnified by one hundred.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:As far as 1997 goes, yeah we did win the National title. Someone else has already articulated that point for me. But wow, that Nebraska fan is still thinking about it 11 years later. Someone sounds bitter. Let it go, man.

Sorry. I'm just an a-hole tOSU fan that loves to jab that one out to every douchbag scUM fan. :'(

I still think scUM will beat tOSU this year.
houseboat Wrote:

And I don't care.

Enjoy while you can.

Why yes, EVERY fan. Go look in some threads on here, my prediction was that 6 or 7 wins would be a good season.
Figures an OSUcks fan would try and make his team took good. I hate the suckeyes and was incredibly happy when Penn State killed them. I hope Michigan kills them, it would make me forget this terrible season.
Can we please stop with the lame nicknames?

scUM

suckeyes

It doesn't matter what team you support (for the record, I hate OSU too) but all of those names are sooooooooo lame.

It's almost as lame as trying to make yourself seem important by emphasizing "THE Ohio State University."

Sorry. Had to go there.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I'm glad to see THE Ohio State University Buckeyes kick the crap out of the corn and blue scUM wild beaverrats today.
Wow, that sucked. Hard.