Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer and Hot Wings Soundboard
Soundboard

UPDATES:
Split into two sections, Clips and Drops.
Added 14 new drops and 1 new clip.

I have another 16 drops pulled, but I'm fried so I'll update again soon.
Do more! do more!do more!do more!do more!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
its pretty good. I like it ! 8-)

add more !
yeah that was pretty good, you should definitley do more Smile
AWESOME! More! I got it to work in IE, but not Firefox or Chrome. I think it needs some of the popoff sound effects too, like the buzzer and such.
Helichopter Wrote:AWESOME! More! I got it to work in IE, but not Firefox or Chrome. I think it needs some of the popoff sound effects too, like the buzzer and such.

I got it to work on both of those.

+1
thank you for putting walking on sunshine on there!!! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!
Doesn't work for me using - Firefox 3.0.3

This is the page I get from the pop up bar....

http://en-us.www.mozilla.com/en-US/blocklist/

Works good with IE.
I've been trying to save drops but they always are talking over it.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
All I get with IE is super fast crazy talk????
Just as an update, I plan to add some drops and other clips this weekend.
I would LOVE to know how to do this. A tutorial for anyone with the podcast could result in quite a few awesome boards!
joe montages....gag, giggle, and um-uh-ers

that is my request.

if it's possible you will get many karmas
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Awesome BurnKing ! My co-workers are getting annoyed because I can't stop.
It won't work for me in IE. It actually freezes it up and shuts'er down....

Am I sthoopid?
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:It won't work for me in IE. It actually freezes it up and shuts'er down....

Am I sthoopid?

Nope, you're not stupid. It did the same thing to me.

asifihaveasoundcardthatworksanywayDAMMIT
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:It won't work for me in IE. It actually freezes it up and shuts'er down....

Am I sthoopid?
I am using IE and it works. I would offer advice, but I am computer stupid.

I just know how to play games........
jus' P Wrote:

Am I sthoopid?
I am using IE and it works. I would offer advice, but I am computer stupid.

I just know how to play games........

You play games on the computer? I never noticed. :Smile
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'm using Safari and it works perfectly. I'm also with everyone else, DO MORE! I want one with drops too.
Bump, updates. See first post.
+1 for the drops soundboard. Awesome.
That's what she said.
That's awesome. Great job!
thats great!! very cool, +1
my favorite is still freebeer saying "it went way long, and way stupid"

not a popular drop, but it gets me every time
I just noticed this thread. Very cool. Good job, man.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Awesome, +1, more karma if you could put FB's Hong Kong Phooey diddy lol
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Please put more Hot Wings the German on there as well!!!!!!!!!!
I'll love it if you could add the dirty debates.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
dingdongyo Wrote:my favorite is still freebeer saying "it went way long, and way stupid"

not a popular drop, but it gets me every time

Me too, man. I really enjoy when free beer gets on little rants making fun of himself.
Torque Wrote:Awesome, +1, more karma if you could put FB's Hong Kong Phooey diddy lol

If anyone podcasts and for some reason knows which segment I can find this in, please let me know. I've been podcasting for about a year, so I have a crapload of segments. I'll do some searching on my own.

your momma Wrote:Please put more Hot Wings the German on there as well!!!!!!!!!!

As far as I know, those are the only two clips of Hot Wings the German, but if I come across any others, I'll definitely put them up. Not only does Hot Wings himself make me crack up, but I also lose it at just how much Zane loves it. His high-pitched laugh rivals Free Beer's Ricky Riccardo laugh.

mayorofawesometown Wrote:I'll love it if you could add the dirty debates.

Gladly. I'll have another large update sometime this week.
Thank you Burn King. I've been listening for only a few months so I didn't know if he'd done that before but I did hear it when he said it on the air and I've never laughed harder. Even thinking about it makes me giggle. Great job with the soundboard as well!!!!!!!!!!!
Torque Wrote:Awesome, +1, more karma if you could put FB's Hong Kong Phooey diddy lol

Yes, please!!! 8-)
burnking Wrote:If anyone podcasts and for some reason knows which segment I can find this in, please let me know. I've been podcasting for about a year, so I have a crapload of segments. I'll do some searching on my own.

I think its the first segment of 10/08/08
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
chlietoris63 Wrote:

Yes, please!!! 8-)
FB Hong Kong Phooey is at 5:23 of 8:05 on "Tue 9 30 09 fight or flight and zane stupidity"
I hate to be greedy but this one is always stuck in my head and I need it. "wow cool story horrible bitch!"
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:I hate to be greedy but this one is always stuck in my head and I need it. "wow cool story horrible bitch!"

I had an unexpectedly busy weekend, so I didn't get the chance to update the sounds like I had planned. I'm pretty sure I have that pulled and waiting to be posted, along with Free Beer singing Hong Kong Phooey. I'll get to it soon.
Just in case you haven't been told lately, thanks for all you do on the soundboard burnie!!
Queenie Wrote:Just in case you haven't been told lately, thanks for all you do on the soundboard burnie!!

agreed, he's the board jester (in a good way) he keeps us entertained with sound clips and goofy caption contests.

thanks burnie....I think you deserve a custom title
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Just in case you haven't been told lately, thanks for all you do on the soundboard burnie!!

agreed, he's the board jester (in a good way) he keeps us entertained with sound clips and goofy caption contests.

I second that.... but Asheet mypants is already taken...

DAMMIT
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:agreed, he's the board jester (in a good way) he keeps us entertained with sound clips and goofy caption contests.

I second that.... but Asheet mypants is already taken...

DAMMIT

Thanks for the love everyone, it's nice to know my efforts don't go unnoticed.

I think Howie has a custom title all picked out for me.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:board jester