Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What music do you listen to?
So we all listen to the same morning show but what music do you listen to?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Classic Rock and Metal. So I'll vote rock.
Rock, punk, NO EMO!!!
[Image: SmallEmo.jpg]

[Image: EMO.jpg]

[Image: emo.jpg]

[Image: HeyEmo.jpg]
Mike Double U, you are my hero.
I listen to everything... but mainly classic/ folk rock, not like ACDC classic rock I mean like 60's and 70's classic rock.
Mike Double U Wrote:[Image: SmallEmo.jpg]

[Image: EMO.jpg]

[Image: emo.jpg]

[Image: HeyEmo.jpg]

Dude, these are HILARIOUS!!!! I exhalt thee! ;D
I'm a total prog nerd, so i had to put other
METAL
Rock/Alternative
anything but country, in fact on behalf of the show I'm banning the 1 person that voted country.
I like a little of everything. I like a lot of Indie stuff, some rock (real rock - no hyphen rock), pop-punk, and even some classical from time to time.
providencecrow Wrote:I'm a total prog nerd, so i had to put other

Me too. I like just about any kind of music but prog, especially 70's Canterbury and fusion, is teh best!!2!
Yeah you can't go wrong with CCR, Zeppelin, KISS, or Metallica in my opinion.
Absolutely! Kiss freakin' rocks. So does STP and AiC.
I don't listen to country (does Johnny Cash really count as country?), rap, or hip-hop (although I do love the greatest rap-metal band of all time: Stuck Mojo).

I love bands like Slayer and Metallica but in the next setting you'll see me listening to Jazz.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I listen to all kinds of music. My girlfriend even draged me to a Michael Buble concert a couple of months ago and it was better than I had thought it was going to be.

Classic Rock is awesome, Zeppelin, Stones; Jam Bands, Allman Bros, Grateful Dead; Classic country.....I could go on forever.

I do love local music. There's a bunch of bands in Michigan that are awesome. Greensky Bluegrass, Steppin' In It, Four Finger Five, UV Hippo are some awesome bands. One of my favorites is a band out of Columbus Ohio called Ekoostik Hookah. Steve Sweeney is one of the best guitarists I've ever heard live.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Honestly.....pretty much everything....music is like drugs to me....it can make me feel good, cure a headache, put me to sleep, energize me....the list goes on. If there's a genre that I like nothing from, I haven't found it.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.