Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I voted!
I voted this morning and there was a big bunch of screaming cause there were Yard signs in someones yard right outside the 'No Propaganda Area'

Any Shenanigans going on in your area?

>Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
>SadI voted this morning too >Sad

No real shenanigans in my precinct. There was a bit of confusion as to where the line started cause it supposed to split into two lines to separate precincts but somehow merged into one outside of the door and some douche raised a bit of a ruckus but nothing big.

I showed up at 6:40 this morning and got back to my truck by 7:20.

I think it'll be a long night figuring this whole Cluster F*@# of an election. Usual pissin' and moan', voter fraud, yada, yada yada.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Showed up at 6:45, left at 7:15. Easy breezy Japaneezy.
I'm saving it for later. In the mean time I will be deciding on my candidate.
That's what she said.
have 2 wait until my hubby gets home to keep the kids.....my voting place is loaded with little old ladies and I don't want my 5 yr old running them down, but I am voting!!!!!!
I wanna hear about trouble makers at the polls and whatnot.

My buddies neighbor is a Sex Offender, he's on the list and even smiled for his picture. Well their election was held at the local school...where the neighbor is probably not supposed to be at....My buddies wife noticed the neighbor in line...and then noticed that he disappeared right before it was his turn to vote. Either he realized he wasn't suppsosed to be there and the vote would confirm that he was there or he's hiding in a dark bathroom for a small boy. ???
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I wanna hear about trouble makers at the polls and whatnot.

My buddies neighbor is a Sex Offender, he's on the list and even smiled for his picture. Well their election was held at the local school...where the neighbor is probably not supposed to be at....My buddies wife noticed the neighbor in line...and then noticed that he disappeared right before it was his turn to vote. Either he realized he wasn't suppsosed to be there and the vote would confirm that he was there or he's hiding in a dark bathroom for a small boy. ???

has anyone checked the stalls??? ???

maybe thats why our schools are closed today, it's always a cluster Eff on election day...
i voted,

lotta people holding signs *right outside* the non sign area.

in at 8:13am out at 8:38.

was easy.
In at 6:45 out at 7:45. It was a bit longer than I hoped for, but oh well. Had do perform my civic duty.

There were no signs or people wearing canpaign garb, but one guy did pull in with "Obama '08" yard signs plastered all over his car. He drove in real slow so everyone could see him. Effin' douche.

And yes, if a McCain supporter did that he'd be a effin' douche too.
We decided to wait until this afternoon. We have a lot of older people in our area, and they got there early. They shut our schools down today because of the election. I'm sure it's better for somebody that they do this (but not us).
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I voted...no shennanigans though. I do, however, think that the national polls are wrong. I expect it not to be a tight race and Obama will win by a landslide. Just a hunch.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
>Sad Just got back from voting a bit ago! >Sad

I was in and out in no time flat! No real issues other than that on my way I passed a bunch of those "Pray to end abortion" signs.
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I voted...no shennanigans though. I do, however, think that the national polls are wrong. I expect it not to be a tight race and Obama will win by a landslide. Just a hunch.

I think it will be one of two outcomes.

1. Early night with Obama winning.

2. Long night with it too close to call untill the end.
I just got home. 30 minutes in and out. I was #444. Very jovial crowd. Everyone was into it and excited to be there. 18 year old kid in front of me was really excited.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I just got home. 30 minutes in and out. I was #444. Very jovial crowd. Everyone was into it and excited to be there. 18 year old kid in front of me was really excited.

I got heckled by an old lady cause the last time i voted i effed my ballot and had to do it over. :'(
airhornahole Wrote:
landmammaldolphin Wrote:I voted...no shennanigans though. I do, however, think that the national polls are wrong. I expect it not to be a tight race and Obama will win by a landslide. Just a hunch.

I think it will be one of two outcomes.

1. Early night with Obama winning.

2. Long night with it too close to call untill the end.

If you would have just thrown in option #3, Early night and McCain wins, you would have had ALL the options covered! Wink

>Sad
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I went this morning and had to wait for 1 and a half hours :-[ very poorly organized, not a ton of people there, but they only had four machines. The wait sucked, but I firmly believe that voting is a responsibility, not just a right or privilege. Another thing that sucked was they didn't have any "I voted" stickers Sad
sunshyne Wrote:I went this morning and had to wait for 1 and a half hours :-[ very poorly organized, not a ton of people there, but they only had four machines. The wait sucked, but I firmly believe that voting is a responsibility, not just a right or privilege. Another thing that sucked was they didn't have any "I voted" stickers Sad

Neither did the place where I voted. So I opted for this temporary avatar.
Voted
Done. I blocked off an hour and was done in 15 minutes. I used the other 45 minutes to donate blood.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Done. I blocked off an hour and was done in 15 minutes. I used the other 45 minutes to donate blood.

Eff GI Joe.

Biff is my real American hero.

>Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
so, are they going to announce who won late tonight or tomorrow?
sunshyne Wrote:so, are they going to announce who won late tonight or tomorrow?

Doubtful. They usually keep it a secret until the inauguration.
Fistor Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:so, are they going to announce who won late tonight or tomorrow?

Doubtful. They usually keep it a secret until the inauguration.

Is that the first day of ice fishing?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:I opted for this temporary avatar.

It, coupled with the red title and blue name, makes you look very patriotic today!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I voted! In and out in less than 10 min. Even got a sticker Tongue
Dr. Stupid Wrote:I voted! In and out in less than 10 min. Even got a sticker Tongue

Same here! I went in at 6:40 and was out before 7:00 I love the vibrancy of voting day!!
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Doubtful. They usually keep it a secret until the inauguration.

Is that the first day of ice fishing?

Did I spell that wrong? Why does that look screwy?

???
Looks OK to me.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I just got home. 30 minutes in and out. I was #444. Very jovial crowd. Everyone was into it and excited to be there. 18 year old kid in front of me was really excited.

I got heckled by an old lady cause the last time i voted i effed my ballot and had to do it over. :'(

I would heckle you too if I saw you effing your ballot as well...most of us like to eff vagina's
"I think Obama's plan is just one big old poop sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/04/...est-obama/
That's what she said.
I voted. Maybe twenty minutes. I should have come unprepared. All of the people without their voter registration card go to skip line and were in and out faster.

Did everyone get their freebies?

If you voted you get:
- Free cup of Starbucks coffee
- Free Kripsy Kreme Doughnut
- Free Ben and Jerry's
- Free Chick Fil-A Chicken sandwich

seems like there was something else too.
Free Chick Fil-A???????

That's bullshit. Grand Rapids needs a CFA so bad............
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
you got it..... i can't wait to get mine today.
Dammit, why didn't you post that earlier, there's a chik-fil-a in the building i work in Sad its closed now
Voted. In and out in like 10 minutes. It took longer for the old, half blind, crusty hags to find my name than it did for me to walk to the booth and cast my vote.

They didn't ask me for I.D. Is that normal?
Surprisingly quick for me. In and out in maybe 20 mins. And that was tonight @ about 7:20, after supper. The poll worker said that it'd been steady all day. I was ballot #742. 4 years ago, I remember waiting for 1 1/2 hours.
Allyson Wrote:"I think Obama's plan is just one big old poop sandwich and we're all going to have to take a bite."

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/04/...est-obama/

How ironic that this happened in Butte, MT....
In at 7:15 this morning, out at 8:15, that was the longest wait I've ever had, but it was also in a different city than where I've voted previously.

Didn't see or hear any issues.
I was voter 829, and I got my free Starbucks!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.