Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
30 Second Political Opinions
I cannot believe that nobody posted a new thread on this yesterday. I took the day off from the message board, but still listened to the show. I thought it was pretty awesome. Some people really had their stuff together. And I thought the guys did a great job by not just limiting this bit to one segment. There were, of course, the normal dumbasses, but all in all, I thought it was great. Good job guys!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I thought about posting...but figured i'd let a nashville hick do it instead

booya!

Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Damn Yankees...

canyoutakemehighenough
Let's face it, anyone south or west of exit 7 on the NJ Turnpike is a hick.

Also that segment was awesome. I thoroughly enjoyed listening to it at work and pretending I was laughing at online training.
That's what she said.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I thought about posting...but figured i'd let a nashville hick do it instead

booya!

Big Grin

Thanks for displaying such wonderful self-disappointment for not thinking of it before a "hick" did. 8-)

gosuckabigonehowie
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I don't listen on Mondays since I don't work on Mondays or I probably would have started a post on it. OK I wouldn't have but I still like to think highly of myself.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I live 30 second stump. Everyone really brings the stupid. It floors me how almost no one ever manages to prepare.

Man, people REALLY care about their guns.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Man, people REALLY care about their guns.

They cling to them and religion.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Man, people REALLY care about their guns.

They cling to them and religion.

Anyone trying to take my guns will be looking down the business end first
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They cling to them and religion.

AGREED!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:They cling to them and religion.

And you are calling me a hick?

grannygetyourgun
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Anyone trying to take my guns will be looking down the business end first

And you are calling me a hick?

grannygetyourgun

say this really really fast with an accent (i have to fake one)

dang-o sum bitch man tryin tu steal mah guns YEEEEEEHAAAAAAA!
burnking Wrote:Damn Yankees...

canyoutakemehighenough

Props.
Ignorant hicks that care so damned much about their guns are probably compensating for something.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I thought about posting...but figured i'd let a nashville hick do it instead

booya!

Big Grin

Trust me, there are PLENTY of hicks in northern Michigan, not to mention Orangville. ;D
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"