Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun sports game
I've been playing this online football sim for a couple months now, it's pretty fun. I'd highly recommend it to people who feel like they could be a great NFL coach/gm. I just recently got my first team, so I'd be more than happy to sign any of you guys if you were looking for a place to start with it.

I'll put the link in here, with my referral code (why not?). I say give it a try. It's free to play, you can spend a few bucks to get a couple upgrades but it isn't at all necessary.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=8098161
What's your agent name? I play this too. Addicting as hell isn't it?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Definitely is. My name on there is Squicken. Send me a message or something, we'll get in touch.
Thanks to you I'm addicted to this, and as soon as I can get my hands on a credit card I will be putting a few bucks into it. I'm level 12 now though with my quarterback, and since my CPU controlled team contract ran out I haven't been able to get any USER controlled teams to offer my guy a contract. Anyone have any ideas?
We may have a place for you on the team I'm on. We are a new team that is just looking to give guys playing time right now. We will focus on actually being competitive next season or after. Give me your user name and I will pass it on to the team owner.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:We may have a place for you on the team I'm on. We are a new team that is just looking to give guys playing time right now. We will focus on actually being competitive next season or after. Give me your user name and I will pass it on to the team owner.

sounds perfect. user: zettersyuk

here's my stats if it helps:

Level 12 QB

Throwing: 53.4
Vision: 33.4 (will be 38.4 next level)
Stamina: 24.4
Confidence: 20.4

Pocket Presence: Level 3
Tight Spiral: Level 3
Pump Fake: Level 2
Turn Shoulder: Level 2
Field General: Level 2

I haven't done anything with scrambling QB yet so those are all 0. I have 14 training points just sitting there cause I have no money, and I haven't bought any equipment upgrades either. I think it's a high potential QB I have going. Thanks!
Alright I pm'd him to see what he thought. I'll let you know when I have an answer or he may just contact you directly. Hope to see you on there!!
game is kinda interesting.....not sure if I totally understand it yet....but i have a ss and a de created
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!