Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast Nov. 5 2008
Has anyone else not gotten the pod cast from today? it doesnt seem to want to show up on my itunes. maybe it's just me and i have an issue on my end but just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. if no one else is, any suggestions on how to fix it?
so far all i've been able to get is segment 16
i only got segment 16
I just woke up and read this thread and said, "Aww man, what the eff?'
But as I see it is now working.
yea now all im getting is segment 16 also, damn it Zane! (even though it may not be your fault i still blame you)
thats strange, i use iTunes and got everything, including segment 16. listening to it now without any issues
I only got 16. It's ok because I definatly did not want to hear what they thought about the election, this day isnt important. Good job Zane you stupid a hole. At first I thought the podcast was inexpensive, now I know why.
Yeah, itunes is working fine. Weird tho.
ager404 Wrote:i only got segment 16

me too...
jvn8109 Wrote:
ager404 Wrote:i only got segment 16

me too...

I just reloaded the link, like i had to do earlier this year...and now things work
The podcasts are there. I had resubscribed a couple of months ago but hadn't switched my account link. I just entered the new one, and I'm seeing everything.
Moobs Minger Wrote:The podcasts are there. I had resubscribed a couple of months ago but hadn't switched my account link. I just entered the new one, and I'm seeing everything.

That would be a plausible solution if I didnt get any of the podcasts, but I only got 16.
Did subscriptions run out for the month? This seems to happen each month around this time. If you think You have a bad link contact Dean @ Mywebtown.com Here's his e-mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:deanhunt@chartermi.net">deanhunt@chartermi.net</a><!-- e -->; be sure to include your receipt or transaction number with your e-mail.
great i'm still oly geting segment 16 and now i have to go to work with out FB&HW. well i guess i could just call in sick. thanks alot Zane.
my pescription difenately did not run out, I subscribed last january.
patfromportland Wrote:my pescription difenately did not run out, I subscribed last january.

well its a subscription first of all, but click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of the podcast page, then when it says subscribe again, click that and it should fix it. other wise just reload your link.
Hugh Jeffencock Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:my pescription difenately did not run out, I subscribed last january.

well its a subscription first of all, but click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of the podcast page, then when it says subscribe again, click that and it should fix it. other wise just reload your link.

i tried both of those things and i'm still not getting anything
arizane Wrote:
Hugh Jeffencock Wrote:well its a subscription first of all, but click the unsubscribe button on the bottom of the podcast page, then when it says subscribe again, click that and it should fix it. other wise just reload your link.

i tried both of those things and i'm still not getting anything

well the last time that i had problems with it, i e-mailed zane (this was before the message board) and that is what he e-mailed back with for solutions to my problem. im out of ideas now for ya.
Mr. Jeffencock, you are an effing genius, tried the unsubscribe/resubscribe thing and got all podcasts for the last too days immediately. Many thanks.
fanoffbhw Wrote:Mr. Jeffencock, you are an effing genius, tried the unsubscribe/resubscribe thing and got all podcasts for the last too days immediately. Many thanks.

did you unsubscribe and wait a while before resubscribing or did you just do it right away because i still can't get it to work.
i waited about 5 seconds, and it actually gave me all the segments from the last week, even though i had deleted some of them already
Hugh Jeffencock Wrote:

Haha wow im a complete retard, the sad thing is I was thinking subscription the whole time in my head as I was typing. I also spelt definately wrong. I did what you said and it didnt work. What the eff, kill me.
Thanks Jeffencock - even though I didn't get all the segments for the past two days, it still managed to pull whatever it can for me.