Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Candybar
I'm eating a Hershey bar right now but my all time fav is a tie between Hershey Cookies and Cream and Butterfinger.

what's yours?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
100 Grand bar
I like reese's peanut butter cups (I know, not really a bar per sey). If i had to choose a candy BAR, it would definately be a Nutrageous. Snickers would come in a close second though.
Take 5 is good, but probably Carmello is my all time fave
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Twix bitches Tongue
I don't eat candy bars much anymore, but when I did, payday was my favorite and behind that would have been almond joy.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
sunshyne Wrote:I like reese's peanut butter cups (I know, not really a bar per sey). If i had to choose a candy BAR, it would definately be a Nutrageous. Snickers would come in a close second though.

Reeses counts.

It's really hard now that I think about it to pick just one...I have a bad sweet tooth (opens drawer full of nerds, sweet tarts and hersheys)

Reeses and PB Twix rank high with me as well...i like peanut butter candies...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Mmm I love nerds
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Reeses counts.

It's really hard now that I think about it to pick just one...I have a bad sweet tooth (opens drawer full of nerds, sweet tarts and hersheys)

Reeses and PB Twix rank high with me as well...i like peanut butter candies...

Now if we are going with just any candy, I do eat twizzlers (strawberry) quite often. I thought you were just talking about "candy bars."

[super troopers drop]CANDY BARS[/drop]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I had Smarites for diner last night
sunshyne Wrote:Mmm I love nerds

Really? ???
Whatchamacallit
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Whatchamacallit

+1

I totally forgot about that one.
I bought one at lunch because of this thread....mmmm...nummy!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Take 5s are really good and very hard to find.
That's what she said.
Those new-ish S'mores bars are, as they say, the bees knees.
Reese's Cups, Kit Kat bar, Dark Chocolate anything, Whoppers, etc etc

Too many to choose from. I have to stear clear of candy for the most part because I get addicted, and I'll eat it until i get sick to my stomach!
Take 5...it's all the best parts of candy bars in one
Butterfinger. No doubt, give it the title.
whatchyamacallit, and 3 muskateers
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Queenie Wrote:

Really? ???

Yep, and the candy is really good too!
Baby Ruth FTW!
Best candy bar i ever had was one out of europe (you can find it in some import shops). It's called a Crunchy bar. Picture a butterfinger but with honey comb (as in the cereal) on the inside. Oh man
providencecrow Wrote:Best candy bar i ever had was one out of europe (you can find it in some import shops). It's called a Crunchy bar. Picture a butterfinger but with honey comb (as in the cereal) on the inside. Oh man

Was it in the UK?

I think they sell that in the UK section at my Kroger's.... They also have one that has these ....i dunno... for lack of a better description....carbonated bubbles in it. It's pretty good too.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
providencecrow Wrote:Best candy bar i ever had was one out of europe (you can find it in some import shops). It's called a Crunchy bar. Picture a butterfinger but with honey comb (as in the cereal) on the inside. Oh man

Was it in the UK?

I think they sell that in the UK section at my Kroger's.... They also have one that has these ....i dunno... for lack of a better description....carbonated bubbles in it. It's pretty good too.

Technically it was in Germany, but yes its a UK candy. I believe made by the Cadbury's . If they have some other UK stuff you may want to check out Curly Wurlys as well
I love candybars.... its too difficult for me to pick just one...

Cadbury makes a candybar called Lion Bar.. Its the best.... EVER

whatchamacallits are yummy though.. haven't had one in forever...
Payday first, Almond Joy next.. Hershey Special Dark chocolate...uuummmmmm... ;D
3 Musketeers.

drunkenmom Wrote:Twix bitches Tongue

Never heard of the "bitches" flavor. :Smile
potthole Wrote:3 Musketeers.

You haven't? They cuss you out as you eat them. It's probably the most fun candy bar to eat... It's a Harry Potter special.
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup or Butterfinger.

I like peanut butter.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

It's a little fishy...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

It's a little fishy...

I bow to you this time!! Loved this response!!
Rock Monster Wrote:

It's a little fishy...

Winner!

I owe you a +1.
Never heard of the "bitches" flavor. :Smile[/quote]

It's a little fishy...[/quote]

nice. 8-) I personally enjoy a milky way when the chocolate craving hits. I do enjoy chewy sprees for my candy fix.
100 Grand, hands down. As for Take 5's, I'm not a fan but my aunt drives a delivery truck of them and sends me CASES of the things that I then have to give away. Next time it happens I'll let you guys know and you can have at 'em.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
love the hundred grand but its gotta be a snickers
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Queenie Wrote:

Really? ???

Maybe you and Dr.Stupid could hook up? :-X
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Snickers.
eating twix right now....had snickers for breakfast
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:eating twix right now....had snickers for breakfast

So what you're saying is that you're one of those health food junkies, right?