Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Famous High School Names
I know there are alot more than what was discussed on the show.
Mine would be either Trot Nixon High or Alge Crumpler High. Anyone else? Wink
Holly Doyle from local news station...thats it

oh and ofcourse Howie Feltersnatch/Weinerpoopie Elementary school is right next door.

my grad class was like 35 kids.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The second reference of this person...

Taylor Dayne High School
Reese Witherspoon High

Smile

I went to Harpeth Hall.
Hey drunkenmom, maybe we're neighbors. I used to ride my bike (lance armstrong style... but obviously not on the same scale) past Harpeth Hall every morning around 6AM. I lived off Hobbs and would do a 15 mile ride through Percy Warner every day.

I can't think of anyone famous who graduated from Father Ryan High School, but Wiki says John Seigenthaler did and Monroe Carrell Jr. did. Hmmm.

Golden Tate of Notre Dame went to Pope John Paul II, the new Catholic high school for nashville. My little sister goes there now.
My brother went to Madonna High.
Mine would be The Rock High (WWE/Actor)
or
Daniel Dae Kim High (Lost)
I guess the most famous person to come out of our school would have been Joe Byrns . . .thus the real name of my school, Jo Byrns. He was a Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Our school would have been named "TBA" High School since we have no famous people that went there. Maybe some day.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Notable Staff / Alumni from wikipedia:

William "Bill" Maskill '41, former winningest football coach in Michigan high school history
Roland Rinke '43, President, Rinke Cadillac Company
William Fox '50, Owner/President, Bill Fox Chevrolet
J.P. McCarthy '50, former Detroit radio personality, WJR Radio
William Pulte '50, Chairman, Pulte Homes; Ranked #754 on Forbes Magazine list of World's Billionaires.
Patrick Duggan '51, United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
Antonio Viviano '53, Chief Judge, Macomb County Circuit Court
William Giovan '54, Judge, Wayne County 3rd Circuit Court
Peter Maceroni '58, Judge, Macomb County Circuit Court
Kenneth Cannestra '59, former president, Lockheed Corporation and Lockheed Martin
Michael Duggan '64, former Director, Knight Ridder/Tribune News Wire Services
Tom DeLisle '64, veteran Detroit/Hollywood television and radio producer; co-wrote "And Howe!", the autobiography of Gordie Howe
Joe Quasarano, Jr. '64, Director of Sports and Specials at KTLA (Los Angeles) & LA-area Emmy Award-winning director
Honorable Michael Martone '65, Judge, Oakland County Circuit Court
Dennis Olshove '68, Michigan State Senator, District 9
Joseph LoDuca '70, Emmy Award-winning movie and television score composer
Sam Viviano '71, Art Director, Mad Magazine
Terrance Gallagher '73, Director of Public Relations, University of Michigan-Dearborn
Douglas Geoga '73, former President, Global Hyatt Corporation
John Sokolosky '74, former Detroit Lions and Kansas City Chiefs long snapper
Dr. Thomas Sakmar '74, former President, Rockefeller University
Daniel Loepp '75, CEO, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
Desmond Scanlon '75, Detroit-branch head of the United States Secret Service
Chris Godfrey '76, former University of Michigan and All-Pro NFL offensive lineman. Starting offensive guard on Super Bowl XXI Champion New York Giants and President and Founder of Life Athletes, Inc.
Bill Sheridan '77, linebackers coach, Super Bowl XLII Champions New York Giants
George Grobar '79, senior vice president, Walt Disney Company
John Burchett '80, Chief of Staff of Michigan Governor Jennifer Granholm
Steve Phillips '81, former New York Mets General Manager; current ESPN Baseball Tonight analyst
Jerry McCabe '83, former College of Holy Cross, New England Patriots, and Kansas City Chiefs linebacker
Keith Karpinski '84, former Penn State University and Detroit Lions linebacker
John Vitale '84, former University of Michigan football captain and former All-American football player
Craig Wolanin '85, former National Hockey League player, won the Stanley Cup with the Colorado Avalanche in 1996.
Allen Jefferson '86, Parade Magazine All-American Running Back, University of Michigan Football player
Edward Carolan '87, Vice President, Marketing, Campbell Soup
Mike Peplowski '88, former Michigan State and professional (NBA) basketball player
Craig Wilking, '89, local Emmy-Award winning Producer, Fox Sports Detroit
Honorable David Viviano '90, Judge, Macomb County District Court
Brian Maisonneuve '91, former Hermann Trophy winner and former professional soccer player with the Columbus Crew
Did all of those people go to your high school?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Those are the distiguished alumni from my high school.
Yeah, I'm kind of a big deal.

In my own mind.
You went to De La Salle eh? I notice Mike Peplowski on the list and well, being a Spartan fan my whole life I... fine I looked it up OK.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Why, yes I did.
I wonder how many alumni are in prison? That would be a comparison right there.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Hey drunkenmom, maybe we're neighbors. I used to ride my bike (lance armstrong style... but obviously not on the same scale) past Harpeth Hall every morning around 6AM. I lived off Hobbs and would do a 15 mile ride through Percy Warner every day.

I can't think of anyone famous who graduated from Father Ryan High School, but Wiki says John Seigenthaler did and Monroe Carrell Jr. did. Hmmm.

Golden Tate of Notre Dame went to Pope John Paul II, the new Catholic high school for nashville. My little sister goes there now.

You go to "old" Father Ryan or "new" Father Ryan?
biggun Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Hey drunkenmom, maybe we're neighbors. I used to ride my bike (lance armstrong style... but obviously not on the same scale) past Harpeth Hall every morning around 6AM. I lived off Hobbs and would do a 15 mile ride through Percy Warner every day.

You go to "old" Father Ryan or "new" Father Ryan?

but, but.....that would give away my age!!

New. But my daddy and my grandpappy (no that's not really what I call them) went to the old one... along with multiple aunts and uncles.....Catholic families....they're huge.
I apparently went to Demitri Martin High. Awesome, that dude is funny as hell.
Andrew R. Ciesla- Member of the New Jersey Senate representing the 10th Legislative District.

Robert DeLeo- bassist of Stone Temple Pilots

Christie Rampone- USA soccer player.

Page Falkinburg -former professional wrestler and actor under the name Diamond Dallas Page.

Soraya- singer/songwriter.

I went to Point Pleasant Boro High School, but out of the choices I'd pick Robert DeLeo High....
jerseygirl Wrote:Robert DeLeo- bassist of Stone Temple Pilots

I thought his brother Dean also went there.
My boyfriend's high school would be named Andre Davis High School.
I went to Howard the Duck High. My wife grew up in Centreville, although not going to school there, is the home town of Verne Troyer. I guess it fits we are both from cities of midgets,
Ray Bentley High
Farmer John High School...

No one famous has ever came from the Delton/Praireville/Orangeville area in Michigan. I'm proud to say I'm not a native of the area. hah
Kris!? Wrote:Farmer John High School...

No one famous has ever came from the Delton/Praireville/Orangeville area in Michigan. I'm proud to say I'm not a native of the area. hah

I live in Delton (but go to school somewhere else) hes absolutely right
Adam Terry Senior High School (Offensive Tackle for the Baltimore Ravens - QHS 2001)
Brendan Harris Senior High School (Minnesota Twins infielder - QHS '98)

If I lived one town over I'd have graduated from Rachel Ray Senior High School. Bummer.
providencecrow Wrote:
jerseygirl Wrote:Robert DeLeo- bassist of Stone Temple Pilots

I thought his brother Dean also went there.

See, I was pretty sure he did, too. But I had a hard time finding that anywhere. I know they both grew up and lived in town for awhile (2 blocks down from my in-laws' house!). Point Pleasant...the town of unhappy children.
Since this post is still hanging around. I went to school in Vancouver WA, and went to both High Schools:

Randy Meyers High

and

Ryan Lindell High
raudy Wrote:Ray Bentley High

Me too! If not Ray Bently High, we could call it John Vanderwall High.
Alex Rodriguez High for me...
Joe Nichols High for me. He was a senior when I was a freshman. Didn't even know this until 1 or 2 years ago. My mom went to Martina McBride High School.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Ray Bentley High School!
Hahah.
Pathetic.
Still holds the record for the Flat Bench Press at the NFL Combine at 52 reps of 225 pounds.
Awesome.

And now he's commentating for college football.

He's putting Hudsonville on the map!!!

^_^
Justin Abdelkader High
Mine would be Bon Jovi High.
That's what she said.
Gary Hoogeboom High School
Scott Adams, the guy who draws Dilbert, went to my high school.
burnprince Wrote:
Kris!? Wrote:Farmer John High School...

I live in Delton (but go to school somewhere else) hes absolutely right

It's ridiculous how most of the people from around here are so willing to accept the fact that they're doing absolutely nothing with their lives, isn't it?

I want to break the Delton Mold so badly. Not that I really want to put this town on the map. ...Then again, it wouldn't really count, seeing how I'm a transplant from Chicago. haha
Allyson, you went to the same school as Jon Bon Jovi?? If I'm not mistaken, I have a friend who went to that same school....small world.
oktierone Wrote:Justin Abdelkader High

regionally famous, but the best we have