Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At least this woman isn't pushing her opinion
"I can support whomever I want to support as long as I don't browbeat another person for the candidate that they support".

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/HSwgerG34s0&hl=en[/flash]

"Your daddy could stay in the military for another 100 years".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow. That's absolutely ridiculous. I hope she lost her job after this story was aired.
I hope so too. That's just absurd!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Response from the Superintendent:

CCS Headline News - Superintendent
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Why was this particular teacher dumb enough to do this on camera? Of course the way she conducted herself shows how well she does with judgement calls to begin with.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
My question is "if this is what happens while the cameras are rolling, what happens when the cameras aren't rolling?".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
how old were these kids?
5th grade.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
too young.
as far as brainwashing school kids and passing off opinion as fact, it happens way more than just with current events.
She is backtracking and claiming that the video is doctored.

http://www.fayobserver.com/special/drudg...?id=309760
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I have a friend who is pretty centrist but has leaned Republican in the past. His kids' teacher was telling the class one day that they shouldn't be Republicans because Republicans hate poor people. Needless to say he was pissed.

Why would a teacher feel the need to influence the political leanings of children, who barely have the capability of understanding the issues, and can't even vote anyway? What does it matter if a kid supports John McCain?

If this were any other profession she probably would have been fired, or at least reprimanded for her behavior, but thanks to teachers union bureauocracy, we have to put up with this crap.