Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Eric Zane Show featuring Free Beer & Hot Wings
Use this thread to leave messages for Zane. You know that egotistical bastard will read it! Isn't that right Mr. 10?
Zane you need a day when you mediate the show, dictate the topics, and establish borders as opposed to Free Beer..
This would not be a big jump.
It would possibly be the last show..
I love Zane's input, just imagine the show without him
pantsrenegade Wrote:I love Zane's input, just imagine the show without him

I try to imagine the show without him, but then I get so excited that I shit my pants and pass out.
I heard Zane say he is a dirty terrorist........
I bet Zane is Osama Bin Laden..

Think about it, Hide in plain sight...
angryradiator Wrote:Zane you need a day when you mediate the show, dictate the topics, and establish borders as opposed to Free Beer..

He wouldnt know what the hell to do!!! He's be all Effed up!
pantsrenegade Wrote:I love Zane's input, just imagine the show without him

There was a time about 2 years ago where Zane was out for a few weeks due to some family problems, and the show just didn't have the same rhythm. They even brought in Joe during segments where they didn't need to take listener calls, and that didn't help.
As much as Zane annoys the S out of me most of the time, I've got to admit, they've got the perfect combination of personalities right now to maximize the funny. It just wouldn't be entertaining with any one of them not there.
Zane, you're having my babies whether you want them or not. No, REALLY, you are. Go get your wife tested.
hotzester Wrote:As much as Zane annoys the S out of me most of the time, I've got to admit, they've got the perfect combination of personalities right now to maximize the funny. It just wouldn't be entertaining with any one of them not there.

I agree. They make a perfect team.
He needs to go back to his gig he used to have where he had to sit in the corner and laugh and not talk unless FB points to him.

Not really but I thought that story he told was hilarious.
Zane Rules!
Zane interupts Free Beer too much.
if zane wasnt in the show anymore, the show would be so much worse. The combination of fb, hw, and zane is un beatable
Winner winner chicken dinner, it is a perfect blend with the 3 of them. Okay the 4 of them.
zane is a complete A-HOLE and i think he might be secretly gay he talks shit about his own wife and daughter and hates on other women, his man crushes, wanted to watch KB eat dogfood outta joe's mouth hoping it would lead them to make out, and pushing joe closer to his penus when tring to bench press him
Joe would have better show with a monkey licking his hand for 5 hours a day then Zane being the star of a show. Zane is an amusing sidekick that needs to learn his role.
its all true..... so on and so forth!!!!
Zane sucks. FB & HW Show...not Zane. Worst sidekick ever. Wants to be a star. Never happen.
Zane is awesome! but some of you have a point too.. it's the FB & HW show not the FB & HW & Zane show! the show wouldn't be the same without him,and if it wasn't for him,no one would talk,you would have HW not paying attention and throwing in a "mhmmmm" every once in a while and FB fumbling his words every few seconds.
wow... dont wanna suck on any of them really.. but do love the show. even when joe effs it up
Zane is my master, I worship him for his insight, yes I am sober. I cant wait to her his clever opinions, the show is awesome. everyone that dosnt like Zane can EAT IT!
they are great and they all get along together so well.
zane does interrupt. but he's still amazingly funny!!!
Although I do agree that Zane is hilarious, I think he needs to back off more often and let Free Beer and (especially) Hot Wings talk more. It isn't the "Zane Show".
Besides having the dumbest, most recognizable Neanderthal laugh of any man possible, Zane kicks serious A. But lets stick to the Free Beer and Hot Wings Show.