Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Things you've picked up from the show
Whenever I rip a hot zester I say out loud, "Smell".

I also crack up at the references to baby batter such as spider webs, strands, throw, ropes, fetch, etc.
LimpBagel Wrote:Whenever I rip a hot zester I say out loud, "Smell".

I also crack up at the references to baby batter such as spider webs, strands, throw, ropes, fetch, etc.
"Fetch" has become my number one reference for...you know. Sometimes i'll even say "slinging some yogurt."
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yesterday at work I very nearly busted out the new Family Guy drop, "Oh- my- God... who the hell cares?"
I've picked up a lot of the sound bites, like "LIAR WHORE LIAR WHORE AND YOU KNOW IT!" and I've started calling people mingers and window lickers and Whatever you do don't...
I don't know who says it most, probably Hot Wings, but my favorite, FAVORITE is "Could You Imagine"?
They've been saying this for as long as I've been a listener, over 4 years now. Just said it today in fact.
I also love the "crickets" drop ... someone's story gets too drawn out I'll say the word "crickets".
Whenever my kids start heading for something they shouldn't be touching I make the "wrong" buzzer sound.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Whenever my kids start heading for something they shouldn't be touching I make the "wrong" buzzer sound.

I do that to my kittens. Except it doesn't sound like a buzzer, it sounds more like the loudest noise I can make at the time.
That's what she said.
to the Heeezzzeeeee!!!
along with swearing with just the first letter of the naughty word, i find myself telling everyone to "eat a veiner" I really enjoy screaming it to crappy drivers on the road
I didn't realize how much I was using the first letters/abbreviated forms of swear words until one calm afternoon when I had just picked my 8 year old son up from school. Another driver had cut me off and I gave them the finger instead of cussing and blowing the horn. My rationale was that I didn't want my son to hear it and I didn't think he saw me give the finger. I was wrong. He said, "Mom, I know what you just did and what it means." I said okay tell me. He wouldn't say but he did write it down, and this is what he wrote: "it means f'n a-hole". I about wet my pants.
bigdaddy Wrote:to the Heeezzzeeeee!!!

Don't. For everyone's sake. Just don't.
Bromance. Never heard that one before and it cracked me the hell up. There are a couple guys at work who definitely have a bromance thing going on, only now I know what to call it. Smile

And for the poster who mentioned talking about flinging poo, this is for you. I found this months ago and saved it for some odd reason. Maybe you can find a good use for it.

Quote:some reason since i started listening, i am starting to talk about poo flinging.....have no idea where it came from

[Image: Iflingpoo.jpg]
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
I was at Christmas with my family yesterday and my kid brother called me a "emmer effer." I cracked up! I guess I'm not the only one in my family who listens...
I started using the "uh huh" drop. I think it's Peter Griffin but am not sure.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
after becoming an avid listener of the show & a big fan of zane I started meeting strange dudes at rest stops for anonymous sex
i hate the fact taht only one of my friends listens to the show so ill make drops but no one understands them...makes me laugh but still, i gotta laugh with some others sometimes hahhaah, but one of my favorites is "its in your butt" haha, that phrase works so many different times to piss people off
I have called someone a window licker and they looked at me like I was an idiot. Another thing that I have picked up from the show that isn't really specific is just absolutely verbally destroying people when they do or say something stupid. Thanks FBHW!!
bigdaddy Wrote:after becoming an avid listener of the show & a big fan of zane I started meeting strange dudes at rest stops for anonymous sex

although i feel like this was more of a confession than a joke, it made me laugh
definately listening to the show makes me self edit what comes out of my mouth without even thinking about it. i dont have the podcast yet so i only catch an hour of the show each day. once i get it ill be quoting drops in no time. i think the best one is "BUTTSLAMMED"!!!
I pretty much talk like Ron Burgundy 24/7
dannolee Wrote:I pretty much talk like Ron Burgundy 24/7
You don't have any friends, do you?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
dannolee Wrote:I pretty much talk like Ron Burgundy 24/7
You don't have any friends, do you?

YES i do, i have one
dannolee Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:You don't have any friends, do you?

YES i do, i have one

and you call her mom. Wink
your momma Wrote:
dannolee Wrote:YES i do, i have one

and you call her mom. Wink

Damn, nice burn
dannolee Wrote:
your momma Wrote:and you call her mom. Wink

Damn, nice burn
At least we know you can roll with the punches. What the hell...+1!
I really need the Price Is Right fail music at my disposal so I can play it whenever someone effs something up...that would be awesome. Cause I can hear it in my head, it would be nice to share the joy with others.
hotzester Wrote:I'm going to smite you just for your name. Nothing personal.

And I'll have to exalt you to balance out the world's karma... :'(
Jiggy Wrote:
dannolee Wrote:Damn, nice burn
At least we know you can roll with the punches. What the hell...+1!

Thanks
You learn these things when you are out here in BFM(aine)
your momma Wrote:I really need the Price Is Right fail music at my disposal so I can play it whenever someone effs something up...that would be awesome. Cause I can hear it in my head, it would be nice to share the joy with others.

try this...

http://www.qwizx.com/gssfx/usa/tpirhorns.wav