Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So your going to keep ripping on Palin...
Why not balance it out.

I know some of you are not as excited about ripping on Palin, but I know Zane and Joe must be having a hayday with it. I dont even listen anymore because of your tirade the other day of ripping on her. Anyways. I dont even rip on Obama the way you guys go off on her. Anyways, shut the hell up about politics, and get back to the funny shit, I have every other show to listen to during the day to listen about politics.

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/11/07/...sickening/

Sarah Palin's allies are pushing back against a stream of accusations leaking out of John McCain's campaign that the Alaska governor was incompetent during the run-up to the election. One Palin aide called the charges "sickening."

Palin spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton on Friday denied reports that have surfaced since Election Day that there was tension between the vice presidential candidate and McCain's staff.

They range from claims that Palin went on extensive spending sprees to accounts that campaign officials had serious doubts about her preparedness to to be vice president.

Sources told FOX News, for instance, that Palin did not realize that Africa was a continent and not a country, and that she could not name the nations that had signed the North American Free Trade Agreement.

Palin herself brushed off the finger-pointing Wednesday, saying she wouldn't engage "any of the negativity" or "pettiness" from anonymous sources.

Stapleton released a written statement Friday calling the charges "unfortunate and, quite honestly, sickening."

"The accusations we are hearing and reading are not true and since we deny all these anonymous allegations, there is nothing specific to which we will respond," she wrote. "We have the highest regards for Senator John McCain. Governor Palin was honored to be chosen as McCain's running mate."

Newsweek also reported that Palin may have spent "tens of thousands" of dollars more on wardrobe expenses than the $150,000 that was reported in the days before Election Day. The money allegedly went toward clothes for her and her family from high-end stores, even though she was originally told to buy just three suits and hire a stylist for the Republican National Convention.

One aide called the spree "Wasilla hillbillies looting Neiman Marcus from coast to coast," according to the magazine. Palin also reportedly asked to speak at McCain's concession speech Tuesday, and was denied.

McCain adviser Nicole Wallace defended Palin on NBC's "Today Show" Friday morning, saying the Alaska governor "did nothing wrong."

"She is, perhaps, the most un-diva politician I've ever seen," she said. "The only thing I've ever seen her ask for is a diet soda."

Palin said right after the election that she's sorry if she cost McCain even "one vote."

But some are tired of what they say looks like scapegoating.

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Rick Santorum told FOX News that McCain himself needs to come out and put a stop to the Palin criticism.

"She's the one that energized the base, she's the one that got the crowds out. ... She's the one that comes out of this without any scars and now they're trying to give her some," Santorum said. "John McCain should come out and say, 'This is ridiculous,' and set the record straight."
[drop]it's boring[/drop]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
anarchy, nobody gives a shit
It's not so much them ripping on her as playing audio of other people ripping on her. It's not their fault she makes it easy.
I know its cool to hate on Conservatives. I am not on the in crowd. I know plenty of people rip on Obama, and I don't see them doing the same with him by playing sound bites. Its obvious that some of them have a bias, and who doesn't. I try to give them a chance everyday, but every time when I start listening after about 5 minutes they start this rip Palin section of the show and its getting old.

Anyways, plenty of people care, obviously if it makes the news. The thing is, if you just going to start spouting out shit that is rumors and hearsay then hell, all the stuff from before the election that was being said about Obama and Ayers should have been open season instead of Zane having a hissy fit over it.
After the initial disappointment that McCain had lost, my second thought was, "Thank God, maybe now the guys will stop hammering Sarah Palin!" Sadly, that wasn't the case.

What killed me most, all through the campaign, is how many times Zane said that he didn't care who you voted for, as long as you did it for the right reason, then continued to call her a dumb slut and make fun of her accent.
maybe if obama created stupid soundbites by the way he talks, the guys would play them and make fun of them. but he doesn't. Sarah palin does. because she speaks stupidly. She may be smart but when she opens her mouth, the dumb falls out of it instead. if obama or biden did it - they would make just as much fun. and they have. you are a stupid loser - not because of who you vote for - because you miss the point of "politics" on the FBHW show entirely.
Are you kidding me, Obama, doesn't create stupid sound bites? I am afraid it is a little deeper then this, but here you go a large amount of stupid soundbites and I believe they did play some of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0lVOJfZ3jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4gFdKuMYL8

but I am afraid this is not the point of the most recent Palin Bashing, the most recent is a degradation of her character. A little bit more to do with promoting their political view, while "trying" to be funny, and alienating a chunk of their listeners. I am sorry, but I do think this point is a little over your head big daddy.
Apparently you haven't listened to the show very much, or you are a new listener or you have selective hearing but FB&HW most defiantly made tons of fun of Obama. Look at my posts from when Sara Palin was first nominated. I was excited to have her as the V.P. and even I have to admit the more she talked the dumber she sounded. Thats OK if you are a regular person knock your self out be as dumb as you want.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt and still voted for her, but PLEASE, she may be smart enough to shoot a moose, fish for salmon, and be the leader of Alaska but in hind site I think she wasn't even the best qualified republican female available, much less the best qualified republican. Don't get me wrong... She's still HOT and I'd live with the stupid accent for a chance to do her, just don't pretend she is something she is not.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
She is a hardline conservative reformist. Your telling me she isnt that? I beleive she IS 100%, and I am not pretending she is more then that.

Anyways, I am glad everyone is ripping on her accent, mine is not much better as I am from Minnesota. If they where only ripping on her accent again I could accept that.
With a name like "Anarchy" you have to be conservative.

Honestly, I don't know why you didn't start this thread in the "Touchy Subject " Forum. It would be much more appropriate there. ???
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I was a punk rocker in highschool and thought anarchy was cool back then, I went from wanting no government to wanting small government. Not a big leap their Tongue
anarchy4sale Wrote:I was a punk rocker in highschool and thought anarchy was cool back then, I went from wanting no government to wanting small government. Not a big leap their Tongue

Hey we have something in common, I got too be maddog in highschool too!!
The difference is, the clips played of Barack Obama were played with a "Ha he said something silly" caveat, whereas the attacks on Sarah Palin were more personal.

Second, how many times have you heard the Obama "inhalator" drop as opposed to the "Team of mavericks" drop or the "say it ain't so" drop? You honestly believe they've been played equally?
Hell equally? How bout, just remotely close lol. It just makes me turn the channel, I can take ha ha humor vs what they are doing to her.
Unfortunately I already used my exalt/smite this hour, Anarchy. I owe you one.

I was, admittedly, one of the listeners thinking (but never saying aloud) that they were being biased - unintentionally biased, by the way. After the election I really thought they'd move on. But alas, they've been stuck on the same tirade since the election.

I don't mind if people mock the candidate I like - as long as it's a fair attack. Calling her a dumb slut or attacking her accent is a personal attack. I think I remember even hearing someone once say Governor Palin probably smelled like tuna!

Like I said, I really don't mind a humor-based jab. But to say that "she smells like tuna" is the same as "he's silly, he can't say inhaler" is ridiculous. They can't POSSIBLY believe we're that thick.
Thanks a lot, I exalted you right away, lol. Anyways, I am just calling it how I see it.
Wait you know what I just have one thing to say about all this crap:

who the hell is Sarah Palin? Is that the chick from SNL?
The election IS over. The repubes lost. Now get over it and listen to that comedian rush.
This isnt about the election... anyways, if its as simple as republicans and democrats to you. You already lost.
zetsyuk Wrote:Wait you know what I just have one thing to say about all this crap:

who the hell is Sarah Palin? Is that the chick from SNL?

Exalt!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
anarchy4sale Wrote:Are you kidding me, Obama, doesn't create stupid sound bites? I am afraid it is a little deeper then this, but here you go a large amount of stupid soundbites and I believe they did play some of these...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0lVOJfZ3jk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4gFdKuMYL8

but I am afraid this is not the point of the most recent Palin Bashing, the most recent is a degradation of her character. A little bit more to do with promoting their political view, while "trying" to be funny, and alienating a chunk of their listeners. I am sorry, but I do think this point is a little over your head big daddy.

Stop listening, delete your profile from this board, and listen to some other bullshit that you'll always agree with.

And it appears that she can degrade her character without anyone's assistance.

Whether you'd like to admit it or not, she cost your guy votes. McCain's vetting of her was nonexistent, which reflected on his own lack of judgment.

But I'd be thrilled if she ran in 2012....
Stop being such a pussy!
You all miss the point, its impossible arguing with people who dont even understand the conversation.
Eff it, stay bitter.
The attacks on her were well deserved. She is the epitome of why politicians shouldn't be "one of us".

If it feels like people rip into her more than Obama or Biden it is because she feeds them the material. It's at the point where I give Alaskans less respect because they still support her and re-elected a convicted felon for Senate.
hotzester Wrote:I don't mind if people mock the candidate I like - as long as it's a fair attack. Calling her a dumb slut or attacking her accent is a personal attack. I think I remember even hearing someone once say Governor Palin probably smelled like tuna!

Seriously people! 95% of what they say are personal attacks.
THATS WHY IT IS NOT POLITICAL.
This stuff in unbelievable. What is so difficult to understand? The guys talk about whatever is topical. As soon as the election was over what was on the news channels the next few days? It wasn't Barack. It was the GOP deciding to take a dump on Palin. So that's what they talked about. If McCain won and the entire democratic party decided to take Biden to taste I'm sure FB&HW would be talking about that.

Besides, even if political talk does lag a bit it's sure to fad into the background within a week and almost nothing will be mentioned again until inaugeration day.

They cull their topics from whatever was on TV the day before. Don't blame the guys for talking about a topic you don't want to hear about. Blame the television channels for choosing to air the Palin stuff. The guys are still running the show in the exact same manner they were before the election coverage started and they'll be running it the same way months from now.

Sometimes current events are things you don't want to hear about. Deal with it. I'm sure they'll come up with a topic that interests you soon enough or else you wouldn't be listening to the show.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
This is the least politically correct radio show I have ever heard. That is why we love it. I listen to podcasts everywhere from the shitter, the garage, truck, while talking to my wife, at work...etc. Hell, I live in GR and still listen to all the pods even though I may have heard the segment live.

If you are looking for a rational conversation go check out Rick and Scott or something more in line with your thinking (fox news comes to mind) so you don't suck up bandwidth trying to change the world. We all know you can never change someones opinion on religion, politics, and unions.

I'll make you a deal though. Convince Cookie minds to change on anything I will cover your first three beers on the dollar beer night at St. Andel arena. I'll throw a dog in as well.
I was going to exalt you for this part:

egowx Wrote:This is the least politically correct radio show I have ever heard. That is why we love it. I listen to podcasts everywhere from the shitter, the garage, truck, while talking to my wife, at work...etc. Hell, I live in GR and still listen to all the pods even though I may have heard the segment live.

If you are looking for a rational conversation go check out Rick and Scott or something more in line with your thinking (fox news comes to mind) so you don't suck up bandwidth trying to change the world. We all know you can never change someones opinion on religion, politics, and unions.

...but then I got to this part:

Quote:I'll make you a deal though. Convince Cookie minds to change on anything I will cover your first three beers on the dollar beer night at St. Andel arena. I'll throw a dog in as well.

Did your brain stop working or something at that point?
Ooops. Good catch. I believe I may have misplaced one S.

I should have typed: I'll make you a deal though. Convince Cookies' (zane et al) mind to change on anything I will cover your first three beers on dollar beer night at St. Andel arena. I'll throw in a dog as well.
I was just watching SNL and it was on the election, I am sorry, but I laughed my ass off, they sure know how to handle political humor and make someone laugh. I do realize it is not me, and it IS the show that just gets it wrong.