Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Real Pube face.
[Image: simple_jack_movie_poster.jpg]

[Image: Nov%2005%202008%20-%20VID00037_1.jpg]

Sorry if someone already posted.
*Disclaimer: The views posted are not the views of the poster. The poster doesn't remember after posting due to Guinness and Jagermeister. Burp. Ok gotta Puke. ;D
haha, i gotta give it to ya i do look retarded but so would you given you were being ear raped by a semi horn
LOL. No it was more the Hair than anything else. Keep up the good work tho, and double up on your coffee intake.
why did he do that to his hair? I never knew the explanation.
Oh God. That hair is brutual.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Holy balls, he's more of a bro than Benercrombie ever was!
Bleached hair? Hollister shirt? BRO.
Also, the whole business with his band is a lame attempt to be cool too:
"Hey guys check out the name of my band, it's totally an inside joke and only like 4 people get it. Yeah I'm pretty awesome, I know."

You guys should also know that the guy who parks cars for a living holds the best reasons to judge and insult someone on the way they look.
Yeah, real credible career path you got going on there, stupid.
wow, good one duechebag, you wanna talk about lame jokes no one gets? i totally understand that crap about parking cars for a living, but you left out the part where you go home to your mom's basement and check how many teenage boys responded to your online dating blog, i got an idea you creepy homo, just die YOUR hair blonde then everyone will have a reason to think you are a worthless minger other than just the fact that you actually are
Hardcore retort.... until you spelled dye wrong... /fail 8-)
pubeface Wrote:wow, good one duechebag, you wanna talk about lame jokes no one gets? i totally understand that crap about parking cars for a living, but you left out the part where you go home to your mom's basement and check how many teenage boys responded to your online dating blog, i got an idea you creepy homo, just die YOUR hair blonde then everyone will have a reason to think you are a worthless minger other than just the fact that you actually are

What's missing from the above?

Capitalization.
Punctuation.
Paragraphs.
Rhyme.
Reason.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah man. You gotta either learn how to roll with the punches and not take things to heart in the field you're in, or you need to come up with some slightly more educated sounding retorts.

This is 8 mile, and you look right at home with the hair! C'mon B Rabbit, the battle has started! Let it rip! (hints: don't be a dick, don't use generic comebacks, and follow Biff's advice above)
pubeface Wrote:wow, good one duechebag, you wanna talk about lame jokes no one gets? i totally understand that crap about parking cars for a living, but you left out the part where you go home to your mom's basement and check how many teenage boys responded to your online dating blog, i got an idea you creepy homo, just die YOUR hair blonde then everyone will have a reason to think you are a worthless minger other than just the fact that you actually are

Aww, I'm sorry little fella! If you cry more about it then you'll feel better.
Mark the Valet Wrote:

Aww, I'm sorry little fella! If you cry more about it then you'll feel better.

In my opinion, there isn't much that's more humiliating than being called little fella.
true
What's worse, being called "lil fella" or having more negative karma than posts?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Khef Wrote:[Image: simple_jack_movie_poster.jpg]

[Image: Nov%2005%202008%20-%20VID00037_1.jpg]

Sorry if someone already posted.
*Disclaimer: The views posted are not the views of the poster. The poster doesn't remember after posting due to Guinness and Jagermeister. Burp. Ok gotta Puke. ;D

THIS GUY IS SMOKIN BALLS!
well i have no idea what negative karma is, but i'll go with being called lil fella, i dont really know how this message board works but i do see the -32, wow thats rough
pubeface Wrote:well i have no idea what negative karma is, but i'll go with being called lil fella, i dont really know how this message board works but i do see the -32, wow thats rough

The one thing you've got going for you is that you are proof that people associated with the show don't all get a free pass on here. I've seen the occasional remark that people immediately go all ga-ga when somebody from the show posts, but you disprove that theory in a heartbeat!
Brian Wrote:people dont like me neither.

Maybe this is part of it.
[Image: pface.jpg]
You got mad skillz with photoshop, Brian.... ???
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:You got mad skillz with photoshop, Brian....

Yes, thank you. that took me all day!
Brian Wrote:[Image: pface.jpg]

nice pubes! you should have thrown some on his face though
I sat here for a bit thinking about what I was going to say about this picture. I was going to say it a lot of different ways but have boiled it down to 9 words:

I don't like it. Don't do it again. Please.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Also, don't be scared and delete posts, you pansy.
Next time, put a real one in there.
sinisterminister Wrote:Next time, put a real one in there.

That's what she said.....
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
why did they give him the name pubeface? That's so unfortunate. I mean Loose Wendy and Green Day Gary are on air now and they go by the names they were given (unless I've missed something). There's no way he'll be successful if he uses that name.
siggy778 Wrote:why did they give him the name pubeface? That's so unfortunate. I mean Loose Wendy and Green Day Gary are on air now and they go by the names they were given (unless I've missed something). There's no way he'll be successful if he uses that name.

He got the name because when he started, he had some chin fuzz, which they said looked like pubes growing on his face.

Also, there's no rule stating that when he gets a job in radio he must use whatever intern name he was given.
I thought it was because his soul patch looked like a landing-strip.
[Image: 334104191_e0ee07bb55.jpg]

Maybe Pube will look like this in a few years. Eat Your wheaties now.
haha, thats awesome, is that rick flare?
Ayuh.
Khef Wrote:Ayuh.

lmao
chuck0320 Wrote:Hardcore retort.... until you spelled dye wrong... /fail 8-)

Where did you get the Banjo playing Hitler avatar?? Unt zhats hilarrious!! Big Grin
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I don't remember, I was just looking for something when I set up my profile here and found it. Now I wish I could remember.
chuck0320 Wrote:I don't remember, I was just looking for something when I set up my profile here and found it. Now I wish I could remember.
You got your avatar from http://avatars.jurko.net/ and can be found right here: http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_2900.gif
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
pubeface Wrote:haha, i gotta give it to ya i do look retarded but so would you given you were being ear raped by a semi horn

I thought you like being ear raped..... Dang not living up to expectations.