Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help, this is an EMERGENCY
My podcast is barfing. On wednesday and thrusday I only got segment 16, and on friday all I got was segments 16 and 13. I tried to unsubscribe and re-subscribe but it didnt work. Please, somebody help me.
E-mail Dean at My Web Town. He will clear it up for you. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:deanhunt@chartermi.net">deanhunt@chartermi.net</a><!-- e -->
It's faster if you add your invoice/purchase order number with it when you got your link. It usally only takes a few hours for a reply. By tomorrow, you should be all set. He works fast.
Khef Wrote:E-mail Dean at My Web Town. He will clear it up for you. <!-- e --><a href="mailto:deanunt@chartermi.net">deanunt@chartermi.net</a><!-- e -->
It's faster if you add your invoice/purchase order number with it when you got your link. It usally only takes a few hours for a reply. By tomorrow, you should be all set. He works fast.

Where do you find your invoice/purchase number?
They should be in the e-mails you got when you first purchased the podcast.
Bad news, I dont have the emails anymore. Shoot me.
Well, there is Paypal records, credit card records, checking statements. If you don't have those, he can't help you. Dean and My Web Town is allowed to give out the link. You might want to shoot him an e-mail with the name on the account used to purchase.
I had the same problem!! I thought my year was up, so I went and bought another one. Before I could get a response today, my podcasts are working again!

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday were the longest, most boring days at work EVER!

Hopefully yours is working too!

-=K=-
GREAT NEWS! Today my podcast worked perfectly and all 16 segments came in. Thank you guys for all your help.