Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stem Cell Research
In school we are doing a stem cell research debate, and I got assigned to the religious critics group. Other groups include republicans, democrats, patients, doctors/scientists, and insurance agents. I know there is alot of religious people on this board so I rthought I would ask your opinions on it to beaf up my argument a bit.
Or you could do your own damn homework.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The only advice I'd give you is to research both embryonic and ADULT stem cells. They're very, very different. People debating stem cell research tend to just use a blanket "stem cell" term, without differentiating between the two.
hotzester Wrote:The only advice I'd give you is to research both embryonic and ADULT stem cells. They're very, very different. People debating stem cell research tend to just use a blanket "stem cell" term, without differentiating between the two.

I agree with zester.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Stem cells are delicious and make a great salad topping.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Admin Wrote:Or you could do your own damn homework.

It's not like this is the only research I'm doing, I just thought maybe somebody could point out some things I missed. Plus, I thought it fit nicely in the section of the message board.
hotzester Wrote:The only advice I'd give you is to research both embryonic and ADULT stem cells. They're very, very different. People debating stem cell research tend to just use a blanket "stem cell" term, without differentiating between the two.

The debates only on embryonic stem cells.
Then it's not a fair debate.
patfromportland Wrote:

The debates only on embryonic stem cells.

In that case make sure you add Mayo, its the adult stem cells which require bbq sauce