Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 11/10/08
[Image: ?m=02&d=20081109&t=2&i=6722583&w=450&r=2...BOXING.jpg]
What do you mean stop the fight? I still have one eye left!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Two senses down, three more to go.
That's what she said.
(not a caption, but...) I saw a guy down in front of the 2nd ave. Hooter's last wed who looked just like this....except white. Apparently you don't talk trash to a Hooter's girl who has made the calendar while her friends are in house. The guy who got hit didn't even know he EXISTED after the fight.

Didn't make the all you can eat wings taste any worse though. They're just as good as they are every wed!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:(not a caption, but...) I saw a guy down in front of the 2nd ave. Hooter's last wed who looked just like this....except white. Apparently you don't talk trash to a Hooter's girl who has made the calendar while her friends are in house. The guy who got hit didn't even know he EXISTED after the fight.

Didn't make the all you can eat wings taste any worse though. They're just as good as they are every wed!

How many do you/can you eat in a sitting? naked or breaded? On my best day, I could probably eat 50 (hot and naked, with a side of 3mile for dipping), but I would be couch bound right after.
jus' P Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:(not a caption, but...) I saw a guy down in front of the 2nd ave. Hooter's last wed who looked just like this....except white. Apparently you don't talk trash to a Hooter's girl who has made the calendar while her friends are in house. The guy who got hit didn't even know he EXISTED after the fight.

How many do you/can you eat in a sitting? naked or breaded? On my best day, I could probably eat 50 (hot and naked, with a side of 3mile for dipping), but I would be couch bound right after.

You just described my every order from Hooter's (except the 3 mile... I never thought of that...good idea!)

I usually just do twenty so I can try to maintain this amazing physique ( Big Grin ), but when I'm feeling good about myself, I'll do 30. If you order 20 on unlimited night, you've already covered the cost....not to mention Nov is $1 domestic drafts month too!

My friends always make fun of me because they say I only want to say that I want my order Hot and Naked (they didn't know that naked meant without breading).... ok we have to stop. I have three days to cover before my next visit, and my mouth is currently watering like crazy!
[drop]I got one in the eye![/drop]
You sould see the other guy!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
"Damn Red Rider BB gun. Momma told me that would happen".
HUH?