Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minger in the south.
So I moved down to Birmingham, AL last December and for some odd reason have been using the word minger a lot. (probably has something to do with the location Big Grin ) now anyways, The other day I heard a few other people start using it. I was so excited!
There are a lot of mingers down in Alabama. That said, there's twice as many southern belles.
siggy778 Wrote:There are a lot of mingers down in Alabama. That said, there's twice as many southern belles.

You got that right! I have family in the North, and whenever we visit, I always notice that the women back home (TN) are much prettier on average. That being said, there are plenty exceptions to that statement! There are some gorgeous women up there too!
While there are really gorgeous women here, most of them are insanely stupid.
Mark the Valet Wrote:While there are really gorgeous women here, most of them are insanely stupid.

Yeah, you've got a point there. I didn't notice it until within the past six months as much. I haven't been single for the past seven years (up until six months ago), and trying to talk to girls and get to know them really brings out their true colors. And most of the time, they are just dumb or ignorant.... I was probably just looking in the wrong place.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:While there are really gorgeous women here, most of them are insanely stupid.

Yeah, you've got a point there. I didn't notice it until within the past six months as much. I haven't been single for the past seven years (up until six months ago), and trying to talk to girls and get to know them really brings out their true colors. And most of the time, they are just dumb or ignorant.... I was probably just looking in the wrong place.

[drop]Why don't we step outside and we'll talk about your cats[/drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
siggy778 Wrote:There are a lot of mingers down in Alabama. That said, there's twice as many southern belles.

You got that right! I have family in the North, and whenever we visit, I always notice that the women back home (TN) are much prettier on average. That being said, there are plenty exceptions to that statement! There are some gorgeous women up there too!

I'm from Michigan and we met some girls from Middle Tennessee State on spring break. They were very hospitable and a lot of fun. I still talk to one of them.
My wife and I are moving to Arkansas in a few months and are sure to meet lots of mingers. They have to be mingers to have had FBHW on one of their stations and then let it slip away a few months later.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:My wife and I are moving to Arkansas in a few months and are sure to meet lots of mingers. They have to be mingers to have had FBHW on one of their stations and then let it slip away a few months later.

Leaving the North? .....to go down South? Who does that?
jus' P Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:My wife and I are moving to Arkansas in a few months and are sure to meet lots of mingers. They have to be mingers to have had FBHW on one of their stations and then let it slip away a few months later.

Leaving the North? .....to go down South? Who does that?

Judging by the changes in demographics I've noticed in the past several years, a LOT! I'm tlaking mostly about big city/ big business people from NY, Boston, NJ, etc. I can deal with Michigan, Wisconsin, etc., but I can't take that big city accent or mentality.... it's really hurting the true southern lifestyle IMO.
I threw in the italics to TRY and denote sarcasm..(fail)

Half the people I know in Nash and surrounding area are transplants(or Damn Yankees), including myself.
Well....you don't have to talk to them. Sometimes a conversation isn't what your looking for. Wink
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Well....you don't have to talk to them. Sometimes a conversation isn't what your looking for. Wink

You'd be surprised at what just FLYS out of their mouths sometimes though. Usually a nice one liner that leaves you scrathing your head for a good hour.

It's kinda like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's Brain is playing chess with his penis. It gets like that sometimes. "Do I really want to endure this to get that?....umno"
jus' P Wrote:Half the people I know in Nash and surrounding area are transplants(or Damn Yankees), including myself.

My family also.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Half the people I know in Nash and surrounding area are transplants(or Damn Yankees), including myself.

My family also.

GO HOME! GIT!

Wink
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
dino Wrote:Well....you don't have to talk to them. Sometimes a conversation isn't what your looking for. Wink

You'd be surprised at what just FLYS out of their mouths sometimes though. Usually a nice one liner that leaves you scrathing your head for a good hour.

It's kinda like the Seinfeld episode where Jerry's Brain is playing chess with his penis. It gets like that sometimes. "Do I really want to endure this to get that?....umno"

Just put a gag in the mouth, do the job, and then when you are done, put ear plugs in and fake sleep.
lokizilla Wrote:
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:You'd be surprised at what just FLYS out of their mouths sometimes though. Usually a nice one liner that leaves you scrathing your head for a good hour.

Just put a gag in the mouth, do the job, and then when you are done, put ear plugs in and fake sleep.

It's the time in between sex that you have to worry about....not neccessarily the during sex talk....sometimes that's interesting!
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:Just put a gag in the mouth, do the job, and then when you are done, put ear plugs in and fake sleep.

It's the time in between sex that you have to worry about....not neccessarily the during sex talk....sometimes that's interesting!

What to you mean about in between? That is what T.V. is for. Not bad to have T.V. and the side of snail, until you find the one that you really want that can carry a conversation with.