Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Political Cartoons
Post any good political cartoons here.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: 080207_obama_shirt_vote.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: election.png]
That's what she said.
[Image: muslim.jpg]

[Image: obamasucks.jpg]
I'm sorry, but even if someone is a die-hard righty, is any (educated) person really worried about Obama turning out like Osama? I mean for realz man.
I don't think there's any chance of him "turning out like Osama", but damn that photochop is hilarious.
For the last 8 years this is my favorite bumper sticker:
[Image: 2h52sf4.gif]

[Image: ams4ll.jpg]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
-1 for thinking the "the president is dumb" joke was original.
awwww.....i'll give you 1 for the Ann Coulter cartoon....she's a no good loud mouthed whinny little fishy smelling taco.

huh? i said she was a fishy smelling taco, not a taco....ohh no profanity. sorry.
hotzester Wrote:I don't think there's any chance of him "turning out like Osama", but damn that photochop is hilarious.

hotzester Wrote:-1 for thinking the "the president is dumb" joke was original.

-1 for thinking "Obama sounds like Osama" is original
I didn't. In fact, it would be completely void of any logic for me to make that argument, since I posted the news story about the f'd up ballots in the Albany area that made the same mistake.

What I actually said was the photochop that was posted was well done.

Apology accepted. Now put your helmet back on before your hurt yourself.
+1 to get you back where you started.... no need for any false accusations. Whoever did the pic knew what they were doing. I'll agree with you there.
lol thanks man.
of course! You're my favorite person to argue with! I gotta keep you in good Karma territory!
hotzester Wrote:-1 for thinking the "the president is dumb" joke was original.

Who said it had to be original? He said to post any political cartoons and I did the same as Rock Monster asked.

Thanks Anastasia for the +1 on the Ann Coulter one!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
You're welcome! Wink
hotzester Wrote:I didn't. In fact, it would be completely void of any logic for me to make that argument, since I posted the news story about the f'd up ballots in the Albany area that made the same mistake.

What I actually said was the photochop that was posted was well done.

Apology accepted. Now put your helmet back on before your hurt yourself.

Well at least we're not getting in to childish insults, I know you're above that kind of thing.
Here a good one.
[Image: 081110_cartoon_600.jpg]
ha ha ha he's gotta sell the toaster.
good one.
[Image: bush-obama-ovular.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.