Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matthews is "Shorted"
Jim Shorts is gone ... and so is Kevin!
What happened?

Do tell!
Hopefully the house cleaning continues and Simonson is next.
wingospagettio Wrote:Hopefully the house cleaning continues and Simonson is next.

Oh hell yeah man. I'm glad he's gone but Simonson for sure has to go. He's way too cocky for his own good.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
BTW was this announced on-air? Can't find anything about this on any website.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
He's still on the station website.

Aaannnd.... Jimmy was on at 6.
I'm calling bullshit. This would have been all over the buzzboard well before now.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You shouldn't toy with the emotions of people who hate Kev like that.
Admin Wrote:I'm calling bullshit. This would have been all over the buzzboard well before now.

Except that the Buzzboard has devolved into pissing contests with little usable radio content...
Len Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'm calling bullshit. This would have been all over the buzzboard well before now.

Except that the Buzzboard has devolved into pissing contests with little usable radio content...

Unfortunately true. I had Revox on ignore up until recently. I never venture outside of the GR area. I used to visit the political section occasionally but that got really craptastic.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
He's still up on LAV's website
cuppie Wrote:He's still up on LAV's website

Holy crap you don't read, first that post in the "Post your pic" thread, and now this. It was already posted in this same thread, about eight hours earlier, that he was still on the LAV website.
He was also on the air this morning.
The website was down for a while at http://kevhead.com/
Now it says stuff about taking days off and testing. Check it out yourself. I just brought what I thought was news, not messing with anyone. Sorry

"Kevin Matthews will be taking a few days off, what is wrong with horsehead? Matthews will enter the hospital for some testing, we will keep you posted."
washingtonstreet Wrote:The website was down for a while at http://kevhead.com/
Now it says stuff about taking days off and testing. Check it out yourself. I just brought what I thought was news, not messing with anyone. Sorry

"Kevin Matthews will be taking a few days off, what is wrong with horsehead? Matthews will enter the hospital for some testing, we will keep you posted."

Kev, i'll spare you the testing.

It's called cirrhosis, and you develop it from drinking too much, for too long.
I'm going to go ahead and say that he probably has more than liver disease here. I'm thinking the man has clogged arteries as well. The man looks like he washes down his birthday cake with a glass of bacon grease.