Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
College Basketball thoughts
MSU looks rediculous in pre-season play.

I expect them to make the final four in DET this year.
I can only hope you're right. I always keep my expectations low so I feel better when they do well.

GO STATE!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
gotta throw this out there.... GO VANDY!!!!

now on a more serious note, some people are putting memphis way out of contention to even make the sweet 16. i beg to differ. they have probably the most talented freshman in the country and some really good guys who played behind studs last year. i see them in the elite 8 at least.
turtle27 Wrote:gotta throw this out there.... GO VANDY!!!!

now on a more serious note, some people are putting memphis way out of contention to even make the sweet 16. i beg to differ. they have probably the most talented freshman in the country and some really good guys who played behind studs last year. i see them in the elite 8 at least.

Rose and CDR were beasts. It'll be tough to replace those two.
maybe the gophers will win 20 games this year
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I just hope that Wisconsin can repeat as conference champs
UNC's Zeller (hansbroughEff's backup), broke his wrist. Done for the year.

UNC is crazy loaded.
(4) UCLA - 52
Michigan - 55

Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan
The leaders and best!
Hail! to the victors valiant
Hail! to the conqu'ring heroes
Hail! Hail! to Michigan,
The champions of the West!

(we finally get to celebrate a decent win this year!!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
not the greatest college basketball mind here, but I try to watch as much as I can. I find it way more entertaining than pro ball. Just wondering how good Michigan really is this year. What are they predicted to finish in the big 10?
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!