Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dagwood, I have a question.
Is it something new that the buzz is doing or are you playing songs on commercial breaks for FBHW?

Or is it a way for the guys to catch up on lost time?

no biggie just asking cuz Nirvana started playing at 6:15 today and I freaked out Smile

Thanks.
Just an FYI . . . we already have a thread for questions for Dagwood.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...age=1#6082
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Just an FYI . . . we already have a thread for questions for Dagwood.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...age=1#6082

lol well maybe he will answer this too.

geeez.

lol didnt see you posted in the other one bout this after me, my bad.
drunkenmom Wrote:Is it something new that the buzz is doing or are you playing songs on commercial breaks for FBHW?

Or is it a way for the guys to catch up on lost time?

no biggie just asking cuz Nirvana started playing at 6:15 today and I freaked out Smile

Thanks.

Hi, Drunkenmom (and everyone else)!

It's something we wanted to do for a long time. We're just now starting to work it in. I have 3 songs a morning...if I can work them in, I do.

I actually like it. I think it sounds good mixed into the break.

It will never interfere with the show, though. If I think we won't have time, I won't do it.
How about filling up the entire break with songs? Tom Shane is NEVER getting any of my hard earned!!!
jus' P Wrote:How about filling up the entire break with songs? Tom Shane is NEVER getting any of my hard earned!!!

Good 'Ol Tom Shane! Remember when he had the commercials that made fun of him? "he's dull, but brilliant". I liked those. Not sure why they quit doing those.
dagwood Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:How about filling up the entire break with songs? Tom Shane is NEVER getting any of my hard earned!!!

Good 'Ol Tom Shane! Remember when he had the commercials that made fun of him? "he's dull, but brilliant". I liked those. Not sure why they quit doing those.

Yeah, but the best one was the one that was on the rap station... have you heard it?

Tom Shane says something along the lines of "My Diamond selection is off the chain".... I can't remember what was off the chain, but he specifically said that. I turned it up and laughed my ASS off every time I heard that one. I guess he was trying to "young it up" or something.... fan-freakin-tastic. Big Grin
thanks dags.