Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 11/12/08
[Image: ?m=02&d=20081111&t=2&i=6750882&w=450&r=2...-OBAMA.jpg]
"Whomever made the statement about me being a muslim, is about to get bitch slapped."
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Don't you know who I am?
Change the Cd will ya? I'm about Effing tired of Will.I.Am
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Keeping alive the legacy of Rosa Parks.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Keeping alive the legacy of Rosa Parks.

holy crap...

close the thread, this is the winner!

where is my karma when i need it!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Oh wow!
jus' P Wrote:Don't you know who I am?

Jim Rome Evel Knievel Drop*

"Do you know who the hell I am?"

Tongue
What you lookin at Willis?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Seriously? I mean I know I'm trying to act all liberal here and fly coach, but did you really just let that fart rip?

Simma'down yungstas! Simma'down!
the stare gets em every time...."don't make me come back there."
*Looks at watch.... Thinks to self, "OMG, When the HELL is that guy gonna get out of the bathroom!? I've had to go for the past HOUR! That Hung Chow is about to KILL ME!"

[drop]winner, winner, chicken dinner[/drop]
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Lady, if your kid doesn't stop kicking my chair I swear to Allah that I'm gonna........
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If that damn bitch hits my arm with the cart one more time ....