Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
joes air horn
where do you get one of those air horns? i need one for my job
http://www.hadley-products.com/
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
blinddog181 Wrote:where do you get one of those air horns? i need one for my job

Your going to use it to startle sleeping interns...arent you?
My sister works at a veterans hospital from time to time. I keep telling her to bring an air-raid siren in and have it go and hollar "incoming". You know, just to see what happens.
Khef Wrote:My sister works at a veterans hospital from time to time. I keep telling her to bring an air-raid siren in and have it go and hollar "incoming". You know, just to see what happens.

Although the visual I get with that is freakin hilarious, that has got to be one of the meanest things I've heard in a long time.
Khef Wrote:My sister works at a veterans hospital from time to time. I keep telling her to bring an air-raid siren in and have it go and hollar "incoming". You know, just to see what happens.

Just one day after Veteran's Day and you have the balls to post this? Quite disturbing.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i might use it at work, sounds like fun, and by the way i am a veteran of both afghanistan and iraq so i guess i could use it at the VA hospital as well.

i looked at the website, maybe i am looking at it wrong, looks like joes is portable?? or does it just have a long air line?
Queenie Wrote:

Just one day after Veteran's Day and you have the balls to post this? Quite disturbing.

Queenie... I think this is one of the first times that I've disagreed with you! Actually I agree with you, but it's the timing issue I have a problem with. I think it would be just as bad to post this at any time of the year and not just the day after Vets day.

To me, it's kind of like all the people who stood in line for hours to buy an American flag the month following 9/11 but then took their flag down with the popularity of the event died down. Those people made me sick. If you're patriotic, you're patriotic.

Now the disclaimer: I realize you probably feel the same way totally, and you were saying that it is disturbing at any time. But given the timing, war veterans should be fresh in our minds in a respectful way....

I think I just want to say something about the people who bought American flags but took them down by Thanksgiving of 2001. >Sad
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Just one day after Veteran's Day and you have the balls to post this? Quite disturbing.

Queenie... I think this is one of the first times that I've disagreed with you! Actually I agree with you, but it's the timing issue I have a problem with. I think it would be just as bad to post this at any time of the year and not just the day after Vets day.

To me, it's kind of like all the people who stood in line for hours to buy an American flag the month following 9/11 but then took their flag down with the popularity of the event died down. Those people made me sick. If you're patriotic, you're patriotic.

Now the disclaimer: I realize you probably feel the same way totally, and you were saying that it is disturbing at any time. But given the timing, war veterans should be fresh in our minds in a respectful way....

I think I just want to say something about the people who bought American flags but took them down by Thanksgiving of 2001. >Sad

We are on the page. I was simply emphasizing that it was only one day after Veterans Day, so he must have some big balls. Yes, I agree that making that post at any time is quite disturbing.

>Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad >Sad
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Make sure and video tape it and set it to Benny Hill music.
blinddog181 Wrote:i looked at the website, maybe i am looking at it wrong, looks like joes is portable?? or does it just have a long air line?

I think he's got it mounted on a board, along with the can of compressed air.