Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
November 4th
Did everyone get the podcast for Nov 4?
I listen about a week behind and it is not in my list. I am curious if I am the only person with this issue or if there are others!

Thanks
The podcast only lasts a week, so today, you would only see until last Wednesday's podcast.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Or, you could download it of OrzOski's Illegal FBHWdownload website. Aww Crap, I wasn't suppose to say anything about that, and the fact that he's made half a million bootlegging and selling that stuff. Don't worry, I won't tell anybody else, I swear.
Except for the fact that I am a chick, it's all true. I'm raking in the money, and none of you can prove it! Bwah. Bwah. Bwah.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Are You sure? hahahaha. Yeah, I forgot the "S" , My bad. Is Milton the accountant?