Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Forum MVP nomination thread
Near the end of December we're going to award a prize to the person who is voted forum MVP. This thread is for nominations. This thread is not for berating or putting down other forum members. Show members are not eligible.

If you'd like to nominate a person for forum MVP then do so in this thread and if you want to include a short commentary for why you choose that person then feel free to do so. This thread will close November 16, 2008.

Any posts that contain any derogatory remarks about other members will be deleted and, depending upon severity, may result in suspension of accounts. This isn't a soapbox for your grievances.

The nominations start..........

NOW!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
FISTOR

It was a difficult decision as I had several candidates running around in my brain but Fistor has the best avatar and it hasn't changed since I joined. He has awesome posts and has started his own way of dictating internal monologue on message boards

ihopesomeonevotesforme
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie

I was going to nominate Fistor, but since he has already been nominated, I'll nominate Howie. Actually, my top would be Plungerhand, but I felt a little biased nominating him. Then I thought about Biff, but didn't want the old "brown nose" or "dog in the other dog's butt" picture posted again. So, I think Howie would be next in line for me. He has pretty good posts and he's pink.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson. cuz that's my soul sistah.
I nominate the KING OF AWESOMENESS.........

TITAN
I vote for "boizalynne"

b/c she's effing hot!

[Image: t-ra.jpg]
I'm kicking myself for not posting earlier when I was going to say "Let's just give it to one of the girls now, because we all know there are going to be a thousand nominations based on hormones alone."
Bizzecky. She's my person. Holla.
That's what she said.
I nominate Queenie! I think you rock! Helped me a lot on the board, taught me how to post pictures. Shes whitty, and funny, and I haven't seen her be truly mean to anyone.
I've always enjoyed reading posts by burnking, so he gets the nod from me.
Nobody can start, or end, a thread like Titan. Sure he is bit bizzare and lives in his parents' basement, but who better to be MVP than someone who cares so much about the show and the message board.

His contributions range from funny pictures, drinking stories, model shoots, and weird photo projects where he sits nude in his truck, to thought provoking and sometimes tear-jearking moments where he opens is tough outside up a little bit for us.

Where would this board be without Titan?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I agree Fuster....titan is my nominee as well. His range of topics is huge. He manages to be funny but usually not over the line insulting. I've found him to be a supportive friend on this board as well.
sunshyne Wrote:I nominate Queenie! I think you rock! Helped me a lot on the board, taught me how to post pictures. Shes whitty, and funny, and I haven't seen her be truly mean to anyone.

I second this nomination. Queenie is like the mother of the board. She takes care of us behind the sceens and really cares for everyone. Long live the Queen.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
BIFF

The guy takes time out of his day to run a stupid message board. If it wasnt for him, none of us would be here.
Wow.

A nerd popularity contest.

Epic.
houseboat Wrote:Wow.

Epic.

Wow.

A guy who tries to type like Jim Rome talks.

Original.

Also, I nominate Plungee. He bought me dinner and a shitload of beer. Which is more than I can say for the rest of you sucks.
patfromportland Wrote:BIFF

The guy takes time out of his day to run a stupid message board. If it wasnt for him, none of us would be here.

Thank you, but I think I have to be exempt as well. I don't see myself giving myself a prize.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
houseboat Wrote:Wow.

Epic.

Admin Wrote:This thread is for nominations. This thread is not for berating or putting down other forum members.

www.rif.org
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I nominate Queenie. She's always been friendly, she's a fair and honest contributor to the discussion at hand, and on more than one occasion I've seen her answer a question when someone gets stuck trying to figure something out.

Also it makes it a tighter race with Titan and Fistor.
mainerliser Wrote:I agree Fuster....titan is my nominee as well. His range of topics is huge.

What else of his do you think is huge?
burnking Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:I agree Fuster....titan is my nominee as well. His range of topics is huge.

What else of his do you think is huge?

His gut. :Smile
I'd have to nominate... Queenie... she's always been super awesome to me...
Len O'Kelly, the Retarded banker, for taking it all in stride.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Len O'Kelly, the Retarded banker, for taking it all in stride.

I'm going to second that motion. He is a great sport.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Len O'Kelly, the Retarded banker, for taking it all in stride.

you can't nominate twice you tool!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Allyson Wrote:

Are you taking back the Becky nom. or do we get more than one pick?
Thanks... but I think I am also technically exempt... besides, the award should go to a real fan of the show. (Not that I am not, mind you...)
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can't nominate twice you tool!

jus' P Wrote:Are you taking back the Becky nom. or do we get more than one pick?

Whoa whoa whoa! Just saying I agree with the Rock Monster. Becky is still my beeyotch, the hottest chick on the board, and the one person I'd go gay for.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you can't nominate twice you tool!

jus' P Wrote:Are you taking back the Becky nom. or do we get more than one pick?

Whoa whoa whoa! Just saying I agree with the Rock Monster. Becky is still my beeyotch, the hottest chick on the board, and the one person I'd go gay for.

I just got over wanting you two to kiss....and here you go again.
Peachs Wrote:I'd have to nominate... Queenie... she's always been super awesome to me...

Damn, I thought for sure it would've been me.
I too nominate Queenie. I'm pretty sure she's the nicest person who can also put them in their place in the same moment.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
In case it'll help anyone, here are some of the top members (as far as number of posts), as of tonight. (I'm really sorry if I missed anyone.)

titan 2653
Howie Feltersnatch 2639
potthole 1892
Queenie 1563
Fistor 1477
dino 1309
Plungerhand 1070
airhornahole 908
Rock Monster 885
Peachs 873
fetusfacedwindbag 691
Allyson 612
hotzester 610
burnking 530
maddogjls74 467
boizalynne 409
providencecrow 399
FUSTERCLUCK 398
Philly Mike 362
dingdongyo 360
sluttynurse 336
Zee 316
Biff 285
brytn 285
Dr. Stupid 277
mainerliser 268
jaydethespaz 250
Ahhh, you guys are all MVPs in my book! *hugs*

[Image: rollbarf.gif]
DAMNIT!! I missed top post by 9 posts!!! EFFING A!!!

Just kidding. I can survive without being given an MVP title from the internet. I don't do anything useful anyway.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Moobs Minger Wrote:In case it'll help anyone, here are some of the top members (as far as number of posts), as of tonight. (I'm really sorry if I missed anyone.)

titan 2653
Howie Feltersnatch 2639
potthole 1892
Queenie 1563
Fistor 1477
dino 1309
Plungerhand 1070
airhornahole 908
Rock Monster 885
Peachs 873
fetusfacedwindbag 691
Allyson 612
hotzester 610
burnking 530
maddogjls74 467
boizalynne 409
providencecrow 399
FUSTERCLUCK 398
Philly Mike 362
dingdongyo 360
sluttynurse 336
Zee 316
Biff 285
brytn 285
Dr. Stupid 277
mainerliser 268
jaydethespaz 250

Now can you sort the top 20 in order of karma points?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
You better watch out titan, Howie is catching up quickly.
Speaking of Howie, lest I be remiss, I am nominating him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm probably going to come off sounding like a dick here, but it's not my intent. I'm asking a serious question. What is the point of nominating someone more than once? Once someone is nominated, aren't they in the running? This isn't a voting thread, just the nominating thread.
Len Wrote:Thanks... but I think I am also technically exempt... besides, the award should go to a real fan of the show. (Not that I am not, mind you...)

Since Len has declined my nomination, I would like to nominate Plungee.
Rock Monster Wrote:I'm probably going to come off sounding like a dick here, but it's not my intent. I'm asking a serious question. What is the point of nominating someone more than once? Once someone is nominated, aren't they in the running? This isn't a voting thread, just the nominating thread.

Fistor Wrote:Also, I nominate Plungee. He bought me dinner and a shitload of beer. Which is more than I can say for the rest of you sucks.

Rock Monster Wrote:Since Len has declined my nomination, I would like to nominate Plungee.

Good one RM!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!