Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBHW show at Wendy's Drive Thru 11-13-08
The guys from the show will be at a couple of Wendy's locations working the drive thru for charity from 11:30 to 1 pm.

FB&HW (I think) will be at the Michigan NE location. Zane and Joe (I think) will be at the Knapp's Corner location.

Anyone who reads this should turn this into a "you don't have to yell" challenge.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:The guys from the show will be at a couple of Wendy's locations working the drive thru for charity from 11:30 to 1 pm.

FB&HW (I think) will be at the Michigan NE location. Zane and Joe (I think) will be at the Knapp's Corner location.

Anyone who reads this should turn this into a "you don't have to yell" challenge.

tomorrow?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Oh my God, I didn't even think of "You don't have to yell". Hot damn.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Oh my God, I didn't even think of "You don't have to yell". Hot damn.

Stop by a Meijer and pick up an airhorn so you can combine them into " you don't have to yell airhorn a-hole".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:The guys from the show will be at a couple of Wendy's locations working the drive thru for charity from 11:30 to 1 pm.

tomorrow?

Howie, if you would stop looking at the not necessarily gay calendar (which is for 2009, not 2008), you would know the answer to your question. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Here's the listing from GRD Street Domination:
11/13 @ Wendy's
The Free Beer & Hot Wings Show will be working the drive-thru at two Wendy
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Video tape it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't have a video camera.

I'm pretty close to the Knapp's Corner location, but stuff has come up which will prevent me from being able to run over for some lunchtime hijinks.
Unfortunately I'm to busy right now to get to one of those locations. This sucks....I wanted to give them a bunch of ess! :-[
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
It turns out that they didn't work the drive-thru. It was too busy. When I heard a woman's voice on the speaker I parked and went in. I said "hi" to FB & Zane (who was having a lot of trouble working the beverage dispenser) and went about my way.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
did you buy any food or did you drive up there just to say 'hi' and pop a boner?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Boner and food!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: funnycomic_jokersboner.jpg]
Plungee, what were you searching for when you happened upon that picture?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Plungee, what were you searching for when you happened upon that picture?

I was trying to add to Howie's post about you at Wendy's.

Couldn't find a good one, saw the joker and had to post it.
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Plungee, what were you searching for when you happened upon that picture?

I was trying to add to Howie's post about you at Wendy's.

Couldn't find a good one, saw the joker and had to post it.

but what did you search for in google?

Boner?

Joker?

Awesome?
I started with " just pop a boner" and I ended up with just "boner".

Is this going somewhere? I am confused why you are interested?
jus' P Wrote:I started with " just pop a boner" and I ended up with just "boner".

i find it funny that you were searching boner...probably at work too.

part of me hopes the boss finds out...but i don't want you to get in trouble...I just want it to be awkward
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:I started with " just pop a boner" and I ended up with just "boner".

i find it funny that you were searching boner...probably at work too.

part of me hopes the boss finds out...but i don't want you to get in trouble...I just want it to be awkward

impossible...My bosses are awesome. My immediate supervisor sends me at least 20 funny ( or so he thinks) emails every day. He spends 80% of his day surfing. The owner of the company has been in my building twice in 5 years. Everybody in my office is cool. I have pranked 'em all with liquid ass at least once.
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i find it funny that you were searching boner...probably at work too.

impossible...My bosses are awesome. My immediate supervisor sends me at least 20 funny ( or so he thinks) emails every day. He spends 80% of his day surfing. The owner of the company has been in my building twice in 5 years. Everybody in my office is cool. I have pranked 'em all with liquid ass at least once.

:Smile buzz kill
I got my bacon-covered hamburgers from Cookie yesterday. I was unsure about eating it. I was afraid that Zane would have tossed his secret sauce all over it.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown