Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Station opening in the "D"
Just herd the WCSX in Detroit fired it's morning show. Might be an opening of the guys.
oh hell yea
It's gonna be hard convincing the Show. Just due the fact that They have a crappy crooked government and the worst Football and usually baseball teams in the league. That station would Probably announce and advertise FBHW, but in fact really air Neal and Bob show(aka Bob and Tom).
Really,Just kidding. The more stations the better. They need northern Maine area. It sucks traveling and a little past Portland and you have mainly country stations. Yee haw, sick of Tim Mcgraw. They should Hit up Stephen King's rock station in Bangor 100.3 WKIT.
CSX is a pretty cool station. I really liked listening to them when I lived over there.

They are taking comments on what to do next.

You can email them at yourthoughts (at) wcsx (dot) com and suggest FB&HW's show.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I just checked out WCSX's website, and good God, what's up with Pam Rossi's googly eyes??

[Image: pamrossi.jpg]
She looks like she either just cut one or smells a fresh cut one.
Nope. She's holding a loaded one in torpedo bay 1. It's about to explode.
I grew up on WCSX, WLLZ, WRIF, and 89X.
dino Wrote:CSX is a pretty cool station. I really liked listening to them when I lived over there.

They are taking comments on what to do next.

You can email them at yourthoughts (at) wcsx (dot) com and suggest FB&HW's show.

I emailed everyone listed on their website telling them:

"You guys need to add the Free Beer and Hot Wings Morning Show to your line up! They're a syndicated morning show broadcasting from Grand Rapids! Support local TALENT. Don't add some dumb Bob and Tom rip off! Get the BEST SHOW ON RADIO. The FREE BEER AND HOT WINGS MORNING SHOW!

Check out their website at WWW.FREEBEERANDHOTWINGS.COM. Get them!"

Everyone needs to email them until they do it!

Here are the emails listed on the site:

Email the Boss: theboss@wcsx.com
Email the Music Director: music@wcsx.com
Email the Promotions Director: promotions@wcsx.com
Email us your feedback: feedback@wcsx.com
Emailed their "yourthoughts" address with an intelligent argument about FB&HW attracting a young demographic and how 'effin funny they are. Also made sure to discourage Bob & Tom a bit. :-D GOOD LUCK!
Looks like they hired some old hacks called Deminski & Doyle. I wanted our hacks to get the gig.
oldsquid Wrote:Looks like they hired some old hacks called Deminski & Doyle. I wanted our hacks to get the gig.
That sucks. I thought that would have been a good in for FB&HW's. Deminski and Doyle are okay. They had an afternoon show in Detroit for a number of years but lost that show and couldn't work due to a non-compete clause. They came from Jersey years ago. I wonder if the guys know them.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
oldsquid Wrote:Looks like they hired some old hacks called Deminski & Doyle. I wanted our hacks to get the gig.

Re-treads.