Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wendy's in GR Pranks for today
Fire in the hole!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Tu5tTAq9o
jvanderwall Wrote:Fire in the hole!

penicillin will clear that up
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
What's the over/under on people giving the boys the "you don't have to yell challenge"?
I would do something like that, but i dont want my burger "messed" with.
dasbow Wrote:What's the over/under on people giving the boys the "you don't have to yell challenge"?

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=2341
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:What's the over/under on people giving the boys the "you don't have to yell challenge"?

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=2341

i was looking for that!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
A few friends of mine did this like 8 years ago when I was in high school. I felt really bad for the lady we did it to, but it was really really funny.
xthexlanternx Wrote:A few friends of mine did this like 8 years ago when I was in high school. I felt really bad for the lady we did it to, but it was really really funny.

No, it wasn't funny. It was only funny if you're devoid of rational thought and compassion. The fact that you're sitting here 8 years later (presumably a mid-20's person) still believing it to be funny tells me that you're not worth the dogshit that the flies refuse to eat.

People like you belong alongside all the scum of the earth. I don't like you and I don't think I like having you on this forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ok, so i was just at the Michigan NE location and snapped some pictures for everyone...ENJOY!

[Image: DSCN1037.jpg]

[Image: DSCN1038.jpg]
I wonder if there are any dollar coins in there?!
Admin Wrote:
xthexlanternx Wrote:A few friends of mine did this like 8 years ago when I was in high school. I felt really bad for the lady we did it to, but it was really really funny.

No, it wasn't funny. It was only funny if you're devoid of rational thought and compassion. The fact that you're sitting here 8 years later (presumably a mid-20's person) still believing it to be funny tells me that you're not worth the dogshit that the flies refuse to eat.

People like you belong alongside all the scum of the earth. I don't like you and I don't think I like having you on this forum.

thats assault brotha
Admin Wrote:

Jesus lighten up a bit.
ethos Wrote:Jesus lighten up a bit.

How about "eff you". Does that work for you? Because it works for me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

How about "eff you". Does that work for you? Because it works for me.

How old are you?
ethos Wrote:
Admin Wrote:No, it wasn't funny. It was only funny if you're devoid of rational thought and compassion. The fact that you're sitting here 8 years later (presumably a mid-20's person) still believing it to be funny tells me that you're not worth the dogshit that the flies refuse to eat.

Jesus lighten up a bit.

Actually, his name is Biff, and he doesn't think he's Jesus. I didn't like the video either. I think it was a childish prank, and for kids that are old enough to drive to be doing this just shows they must be trying to compensate for something they don't have . . . like any form of intelligence.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ethos Wrote:How old are you?

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=1053
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:

Actually, his name is Biff, and he doesn't think he's Jesus. I didn't like the video either. I think it was a childish prank, and for kids that are old enough to drive to be doing this just shows they must be trying to compensate for something they don't have . . . like any form of intelligence.

I don't think it's funny either, but he went off on this guy far too quickly considering he simply said he thought it was funny.

Jesus, as a figure of speech. Is the general theme around here to be uptight and kind of an a-hole?
ethos Wrote:
Admin Wrote:How about "eff you". Does that work for you? Because it works for me.

How old are you?

we already played that game

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...ge=1#20937

edit:
gee dee YOU BIFF!!!!!!!!!!
ethos Wrote:Jesus, as a figure of speech. Is the general theme around here to be uptight and kind of an a-hole?

I used "his name isn't Jesus" to lighten my post, Mr. Ethos, in an effort not to be an a-hole.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
ethos Wrote:I don't think it's funny either, but he went off on this guy far too quickly considering he simply said he thought it was funny.

But you see, as you said, it wasn't funny. It was really cruel. And for someone to be sitting there 8 years later thinking it was "really really funny" just shows that the person who told the story is a major league efftard with limited intelligence.

How he could find doing something like that to another human being, who is probably working there just to make their way in the world, funny is beyond my grasp of what a rational human being would find less that appalling.

With no regard for that person's feelings or the fact that they had to either sit there soaked in humiliation brought on being soaked with a sugary, sticky beverage for the rest of their shift or go home and change thusly losing income because of the time off.......not to mention the gas money, taxi fare, or bus fare it cost.

Big picture a-hole. Start seeing it before you decide to start spouting off your bullshit.

ethos Wrote:J Is the general theme around here to be uptight and kind of an a-hole?

For the time being the former stands but you and your brother in arms have definitely proved the latter.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Look at yourself, you really need to grow up.

EDIT: Or maybe I should give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you wouldn't be such an immature ass if you weren't hiding behind a computer screen.
ethos Wrote:Look at yourself, you really need to grow up.

And you need your Effing nose flattened.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
ethos Wrote:Look at yourself, you really need to grow up.

And you need your effing nose flattened.

Well, I'm in GR if you want to bring your e-thuggness to life.

That shit is so immature. I don't mind pranks as long as there's no one who is a direct victim. Imagine if you were on the other end of that. Trying to get through another terrible day working at a fast food restaurant and then some faggot high schoolers pull that shit
ethos Wrote:Well, I'm in GR if you want to bring your e-thuggness to life.

You know what, I take that back. I shouldn't have typed that. That was wrong.

I got too riled up about what that a-hole did to that woman. I apologize because that should have been beneath me.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

You know what, I take that back. I shouldn't have typed that. That was wrong.

I got too riled up about what that a-hole did to that woman. I apologize because that should have been beneath me.

See, takes a big man to say something like that, which I can respect.

Sometimes people get lost in the forum mindset, too.
You can still go eff yourself though.......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
hmmm... Okay I didn't think it was very funny either. I guess I am more considerate of other people than some. They guys in the video definately looked and acted like a-holes. Where some of the pranks/ stunts that Joe does, I find almost as a-holey, no one gets hurt or a mess or left as being covered in sticky soda where working the rest of the day would suck. He doesn't ruin people's days. If i was working at a fast food place (which in itself sucks, no one WANTS to work in fast food) and that happened to me, I would cry.
siggy778 Wrote:Imagine if you were on the other end of that. Trying to get through another terrible day working at a fast food restaurant and then some faggot high schoolers pull that shit

100% dead balls on. What if it happened to his grandma or mother?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
OMG, I dont think I have ever seen a topic go "sooo" off track! maybee all you guys should start a thread about pissing and bitching!

I however would like to talk about how effing hillarious it was seeing Zane wipe people's tables and seeing FB fill peoples drinks slower than shit.
Looks like FB gained some weight, or maybe that's just a terrible picture.
ethos Wrote:Looks like FB gained some weight, or maybe that's just a terrible picture.

It is.

Zane was effing up the drink distribution thing too. The manager had to show him how to do it and he sat there doe-eyed.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I didn't end up going. I looked at the clock, did some time calculations, and realize I wouldn't make it in time for my 1pm class. Now I'm sad.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I would have loved to go there, and I don't even like Wendy's. I wish FB&HW would come back to Nashville. They came down here when I first started listening to them and they haven't been back since Sad <~~~frowny face, Dino.
Admin Wrote:And you need your effing nose flattened.

[Image: E-thug.jpg]
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Big Grin
Admin Wrote:
ethos Wrote:Looks like FB gained some weight, or maybe that's just a terrible picture.

It is.

Zane was effing up the drink distribution thing too. The manager had to show him how to do it and he sat there doe-eyed.

hey Biff, what time were you there?
I was going to head over there, too... and got stuck at work. Hopefully the fundraiser went well?
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:And you need your effing nose flattened.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Little does he know, I have a giant nose bigger than Zane's-- it would've taken him forever to flatten.
ok you all hijacked my forum post Sad i was just kidding and you all made it not fun!!!!!!!!! On a side note did anyone mess with any of them?