Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5905210375134304831&hl=en#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 831&hl=en#</a><!-- m -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The STUPID vampires on FBHW from this morning! What is wrong with people?!!!!!! :wtf:
mainerliser Wrote:The STUPID vampires on FBHW from this morning! What is wrong with people?!!!!!! :wtf:

I wish I was . . . Sad

I haven't heard the podcast in almost 2 weeks and it's killin me. It's really killin me.

But, on a happier note, they are installing my new computer this afternoon!!! Yipeeee!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
kings and queens...30 seconds to mars..

never heard of them, kinda sound like U2..pretty good
The Rolling Stones

I used to be a big fan. Then I got really sick of them. I'm coming back around on them again.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Shinedown..If You Only Knew
Slayer - Decade of Aggression

Greatest. Thrash. Band. EVER.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Buckcherry-without you
After a week of vacation, my working counterpart is back to her desk which happens to be directly abutted to mine. I can't explain the joy I am feeling seeing as how she is the "senior" employee, and my FBHW week of wonder has been reduced to W-Light and the posibility of developing a brain tumor.

-Ween.
It is more important to know what sort of person has a disease than to know what sort of disease a person has.
Ween Wrote:After a week of vacation, my working counterpart is back to her desk which happens to be directly abutted to mine. I can't explain the joy I am feeling seeing as how she is the "senior" employee, and my FBHW week of wonder has been reduced to W-Light and the posibility of developing a brain tumor.

-Ween.

Get the podcast and some ear buds and definitely slap that bitch for listening to that crap. She's probably 99% comatose from that type of music anyway, and won't even know that you did it.

Oh, and welcome aboard!! :wave:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Cheap Trick - Music For Hangovers
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Bjork.

There, I said it. I don't care! Flame all ya want, I like her!

:mrgreen:
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
Tool: Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo MI
July 15, 1998
(Soundboard)

1. Flood
2. Hush
3. Forty Six & 2
4. Stinkfist (extended)
5. Stranglehold (Ted Nugent cover)
6. Sober
7. Pushit (slow)
8. Eulogy
9. Ænema
10. Jerk-Off (alt lyrics, extended)
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:Tool: Wings Stadium, Kalamazoo MI
July 15, 1998
(Soundboard)

1. Flood
2. Hush
3. Forty Six & 2
4. Stinkfist (extended)
5. Stranglehold (Ted Nugent cover)
6. Sober
7. Pushit (slow)
8. Eulogy
9. Ænema
10. Jerk-Off (alt lyrics, extended)

I require a copy of this.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ween Wrote:After a week of vacation, my working counterpart is back to her desk which happens to be directly abutted to mine. I can't explain the joy I am feeling seeing as how she is the "senior" employee, and my FBHW week of wonder has been reduced to W-Light and the posibility of developing a brain tumor.

-Ween.

Reminds me of one summer of work a couple of years ago. Two of my coworkers would rotate their jobs every-other week. One week I'd get to listen to FBHW, the other week, I was forced to listen to Star 105. :problem:
Los by Rammstein. Watch the video on youtube of them performing it live in France. It's pretty cool.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Crystal Method
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Johnny Cash's new album - American VI - Ain't No Grave.

What a badass. Hopefully he can be like Tupac and be releasing new albums for the next 50 years.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.