Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
Hoobastank - My Turn
Don't eat the yellow snow - Frank Zappa
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
toad the wet sprocket - dam would break
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Queenie Wrote:Don't eat the yellow snow - Frank Zappa

Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow..... Tongue

Big Grin
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Podcast.
mushroomhead - the dream is over
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Don't eat the yellow snow - Frank Zappa

Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow..... Tongue

Big Grin

That Zappa is quite the character!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Kevin Mathews. He sounds like a really bad Howard Stern knock-off.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I was listening to GRD but then Zane came on hocking the company that's "Here to help" and I have so much hatred for them that I am now listening to the click of the keys as I type.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Steve Miller - The Joker
...still podcast.
Bone-Thugs-N-Harmony - Handle The Vibe
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You Better Pray - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
My dogs running around playing.
I don't need no doctor - Humble Pie
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
the pittsburgh game on my satellite radio.
Al Di Meola - Race With The Devil on a Spanish Hwy
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Tom Waits- Closing Time
Marvin Gaye - Greatest Hits
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Sublime - April 29, 1992 (Miami)
NIN - The Fragile
Metallica - Cyanide
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fortunate Son - CCR
Kansas - Carry on my Wayward Son
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
slipknot - vermillion
the Carpenters - we've only just begun.... ( not really. I just hope to get it stuck in someone's head)
the who - love reign o'er me
my head pounding . . . Sad
Queenie Wrote:my head pounding against Plungee's.... Sad

TMI!!! Big Grin
Out of My Way - Kamchatka

They're this AWESOME Swedish blues band that I saw open up for a band here in Nashville.
If anyone here likes blues music and awesome lead guitar, definitely check them out.
podcast 01-13-07 super glue fiasco
"Whatta Man", Salt-n-pepa.
Jo Wrote:"Whatta Man", Salt-n-pepa.

I LOVE Salt-n-Pepa!!

My man gives real loving that's why i call him killer
He's not a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am, he's a thriller
He takes his time and does everything right
Knocks me out with one shot for the rest of the night
Bob Dylan "One Too Many Mornings"
mainerliser Wrote:Bob Dylan "One Too Many Mornings"

Sounds kind of like a vacuum cleaner, huh? Big Grin
Queenie Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Bob Dylan "One Too Many Mornings"

Sounds kind of like a vacuum cleaner, huh? Big Grin

Smile
Little Einsteins
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
tool - sober (demo version)
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
http://pi.ytmnd.com/
I'm so goth, I shit bats.