Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you listening to right now?
Down from the Sky-Trivium
Series 6 - Investment Company Products/Variable Contracts - Audio CD
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:http://pi.ytmnd.com/

Oh my effin God, why in the hell did I click on that link? Undecided
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The stupid ass Hardee's commercial about those stupid thickburgers with the midget sounding mini thickburger..."alot of people like to eat me for lunch you little pigmy!" I hate it!
Collective Soul - Gel
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
My kid barking like a dog... I call coughing barking...these kids stay sick. I tell them to make sure they wash their hands and keep them out of their faces! But mom's a dumb ass and has no idea what the hell she's talking about... Undecided
"Happiness", The Fray
Myself singing Walk the Line
your momma Wrote:My kid barking like a dog... I call coughing barking...these kids stay sick. I tell them to make sure they wash their hands and keep them out of their faces! But mom's a dumb ass and has no idea what the hell she's talking about... Undecided

This time of year is hell in our house. One kid gets it, and it makes it though all damn 6 of them, but hopefully not to Plungee and I. Lather, rinse, repeat . . . :Smile
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Blur - Blue Jeans
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
trade show chatter
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Harry and Bill wrestling for a rope.
Segment 4 from today's podcast.
Morrison Hotel - The Doors
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
My kid playing around in the tub..she has a very active imagination and acts out various movie scenes with her bath time Ariel doll. She keeps me amused.
Some guys on the radio seeing who can drink Monster Java the fastest
Wowie Groovie !
Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits.

I saw these guys live last year at the Muskegon Summer Festival. I don't remember too much about it but my buddy says I loved it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Kidney Thieves - Crazy
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Jiggy Wrote:Steve Miller Band - Greatest Hits.

I saw these guys live last year at the Muskegon Summer Festival. I don't remember too much about it but my buddy says I loved it.

Excellent!
One Last Breath - Creed
carcass - keep on rotting in the free world
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
The Allman Brothers Band - Blue Sky
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run through the Jungle

*I've been on a classic rock fix the last couple of days.
Plungerhand!!!
"Mo Money, Mo Problems", Puff Daddy. the 90's were awesome.
Incubus - Love Hurts
A Zane hotzester story
Me - Band on the run
Umbrella -Rhianna
Wowie Groovie !
tool - sober (studio demo)
Titan ! Wrote:Umbrella -Rhianna

That just reminded of Free Beer talking about Chris Brown beating her up. The headline said something about an umbrella, and FB thought he hit her with one. Very funny.
Blister Exists(live)-slipknot
The Strangest Secret - A speech by Earl Nightingale
Carolina Chocolate Drops - Hit 'Em Up Style

Another reason I like bluegrass.

Or I just have retarded taste in music.
Pearl Jam - Wishlist
pink floyd - goodbye blue sky
Shiny Toy Guns - Ghost Town
and the dog snoring....it's a hard life for the lil guy, having to be cute and cuddly every day
imatoolhed Wrote:pink floyd - goodbye blue sky

good album, great movie.

wow and i thought you didn't have any good taste in music being a tool fan and all
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The Smashing Pumpkin - Cherub Rock
Godsmack - Sick of Life