Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LAST ONE TO POST WINS!
Makes me the winner!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
you an idiot?
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Makes me the winner!

It the last one to post fuster, not the first.

lookslikei'mthewinnerfornow
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wow! To think, you held on long enough to be the last pos... okay, that WAS embarrassing, but it happens.
Jo Wrote:you an idiot?

I think he prefers "special."
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Makes me the winner!

I hate you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Re: LAST ONE TO POST WINS!
[quote="chlietoris63"] Re: LAST ONE TO POST WINS!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
What do I win?
Are you volunteering yours? If so, tell her to make my bed before she leaves!

Should she clean up the self-induced sploogies or talk to you first?
chlietoris63 Wrote:Are you volunteering yours? If so, tell her to make my bed before she leaves!

Should she clean up the self-induced sploogies or talk to you first?

She knows she's never to speak directly to me. :Smile
She knows she's never to speak directly to me

Like she would??? She has SEEN how you live! ... Do You have any idea how many rosary's this poor woman has had to recite after stepping foot in your place??? Big Grin
chlietoris63 Wrote:She knows she's never to speak directly to me

Like she would??? She has SEEN how you live! ... Do You have any idea how many rosary's this poor woman has had to recite after stepping foot in your place??? Big Grin

It's not because she stepped a foot in my place, but because she likes it when I shove my foot in her.... oh nevermind. It's too dirty for this forum. (and that's saying a lot!!)

p.s. - the quote button works wonders, and saves a lot of typing!
Rock Monster Wrote:
chlietoris63 Wrote:She knows she's never to speak directly to me

It's not because she stepped a foot in my place, but because she likes it when I shove my foot in her.... oh nevermind. It's too dirty for this forum. (and that's saying a lot!!)

p.s. - the quote button works wonders, and saves a lot of typing!

She didn't really mind you shoving your foot in her "ohnevermind"! Her fuss was that your foot was pretty small. She did comment that you have dainty, delicate feet. Something about snapping you like a sapling????

( Thanks for the quote tip!) Wink
chlietoris63 Wrote:She didn't really mind you shoving your foot in her "ohnevermind"! Her fuss was that your foot was pretty small. She did comment that you have dainty, delicate feet. Something about snapping you like a sapling????

I'm confused on this one. Hard to come back with something when you're either calling me skinny (not an insult) or calling your mom either fat (I win) or loose (I win).
sunshyne Wrote:What do I win?

No I won!! Now what do I get?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Rock Monster Wrote:
chlietoris63 Wrote:She didn't really mind you shoving your foot in her "ohnevermind"! Her fuss was that your foot was pretty small. She did comment that you have dainty, delicate feet. Something about snapping you like a sapling????

I'm confused on this one. Hard to come back with something when you're either calling me skinny (not an insult) or calling your mom either fat (I win) or loose (I win).

I can't believe I actually have to explain this, but small feet "indicate"small appendages elsewhwere. Had nothing to do with skinny or fat. Now, play along please??!! Tongue
OK... I'll play along, even if it wasn't that good...

If it's so small, why does she keep paying me to come back?
Rock Monster Wrote:OK... I'll play along, even if it wasn't that good...

If it's so small, why does she keep paying me to come back?

If I had to guess, I would say it has something to do with the quantity:

[Image: rockmonster.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
so if I post here, and it's the last post, I win right? So right now, I win? Woot! I never win anything!
Ummm.. quantity... you are a beautiful soul RockMonster... and I say that without being impressed by Queenie's pic... ( No, not really.) RockMonster should win, just because on a philosophical level, he is one( or many) with the universe. I'm just saying...
Dr. Stupid Wrote:so if I post here, and it's the last post, I win right? So right now, I win? Woot! I never win anything!

I find that hard to believe... :Smile

Thank goodness the Dr is back...
just cuz he gets you moist doesn't mean he wins. Although damn that is a sexy pic
Eff, not one of these threads.

I hereby move to have this thread placed in the game section.
Seconded.
Done!
and now that it is here, it will eventualy die. And I will be there when it does to claim victory.
NOOO!!!! I've never won anything except a stupid bear from cinnamon toast crunch so Dr. Stupid, I guess I will be the winner!!! Yea me!!!!!!!

what do i win?

a chicken dinner?
Winner winner, chicken dinner!!
make that a BBQ chicken dinner......FOR ME!!!!!
No.....it's for ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is fun!
can I get a rum and coke with my dinner as well?
I'll take a good dark beer!!
I win.
I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
this is the post to end all posts. I am the winner. And I declare this thread dead, so no more posting here
Too bad!!! I win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad, so sad, I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
The more exclamation points, the more winning the post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's very sad that this is all I have to do on a Saturday night!!