Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C'mon Wilmington, where's our thread??
I hear y'all calling in. Why doesn't Wilmington have a specific thread dedicated to what's going on here? Sad, just sad...
If you have a big enough following, you might get your own area in the ICWTTA forum. There are so many members that are in the Grand Rapids and Nashville areas, the moderators decided to have a "local" board for each for local events, etc. Round 'em up, let 'em hear you, that's the only way to succeed! Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I used to live in NC and went to Wilmington pretty much every weekend. It's an AWESOME city.
Queenie Wrote:If you have a big enough following, you might get your own area in the ICWTTA forum. There are so many members that are in the Grand Rapids and Nashville areas, the moderators decided to have a "local" board for each for local events, etc. Round 'em up, let 'em hear you, that's the only way to succeed! Smile

Thanks Queenie; gonna work on that!!! 8-)
Mark the Valet Wrote:I used to live in NC and went to Wilmington pretty much every weekend. It's an AWESOME city.

It really is!!! Now we gotta get these folks to stand up for The Port City!!
Wilmington is awesome. I pretty much live at the beach all summer long. The weather is nice year round and downtown is always jumping. Come on Port City people!! Where you at? Someone's got to be listening besides me and chlietoris63.....
Nashville will take you in as refugees for the time being, ladies Wink
Why thank you very kindly, sir.

Gotta love that southern charm. Wink
hellooooooooooo, Is there anybody out there?

Anyone.....Anyone.....

Is this thing on?

That's what she said.