Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Insult the person above you
Wink
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Uh . . . your a stupid minger for starting this thread? I'm just not very good with insults, unless you are a lady with effed up, over-permed, bleach blond hair . . . aaaaaand you are wearing high heels with blue jeans and a shirt that is too little for you.

freakinghillbillies
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hey queenie you are a lady with effed up, over-permed, bleach blond hair and you are wearing high heels with blue jeans and a shirt that is too little for you.

and you smell.
Hey Zetsyuk, Although you are right about Queenie. However you are so mean for saying that. Bully.
Khef, your name is stupid. It isn't even a real name, it's an acronim.
Kisses
Hobos
Extra
Friendly
howdy ma'am
hey, you're a tool head. Get it?
hey anastasia!!!!!!!!!!!!! (For lack of better insult) YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!! (because your avavtar is a face get it)

im lame
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
rides the short bus
nope you ride the short bus
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
You Both do, and Titan.
he's a stupid, dopey faced, son of a whore.
wizard sleeve
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie is the poster child for abortions.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
dickface
Dickface. Seriously... that's all your feeble mind could come up with? Stop sucking your mothers tit and read a book sometime, and maybe, just maybe, you may learn something, and not sound like such a dolt next time.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
[Image: arrow_up.gif] Enjoyed Titan's montage picture a little too much.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: arrow_up.gif] still thinking about titan's picture, when the rest of us have forgotten about it (thankfully!!)

[Image: 25dc15766fb47a0a3a9a2d6841a3eafa.jpg]
fishy smelling tacoybuggeryEfftoleybumshite
^^^^ is short a hammer and a screwdriver
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Tallking to you is like clapping with one hand.
is a bi-curious, rotten toothed, zit faced, pansy.
Becky's goal in life is to be on television, but because she is so damn ugly, radio is the best that she will ever do. Bill Simonson is her Idol. One day, she will have a unsuccessful radio show, where she will flirt with female callers, just to try to get a little attention. This will fail, and she will fade fast into mediocrity.
RM is self-conscious about his own junk, so he had prosthetic surgery. However, they went a little crazy with the prosthesis (excellent surgeon you got there RM). Oh, and he spells "cock" with an "r". He obviously didn't finish 2nd grade.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I wonder if Queenie is disappointed that even after the surgery, she still looks so dude-ish.
question- what's it like up there on your internet high horse?
Becky's the poster child for the morning after pill.
Jo Wrote:question- what's it like up there on your internet high horse?
Better than what it's like under the Donkey, where he's usually at.

(btw: hotzester, whatever you do, don't come up with something original!)
Rock Monster prefers to be on top during donkey sex?
hotzester Wrote:Rock Monster prefers to be on top during donkey sex?

Yes... that's exactly what I was saying. Are you stupid or something. Do we need to explain these insults to you?

(Again......btw: hotzester, whatever you do, don't come up with something original!)
hotzester prefers to be the donkey!

Edit: DAMMIT RM!!
queenee is still from whore island. That makes her a whore. Get it? She's one step up from smelly pirate hooker and one step down from glory hole.
Dr. Stupid should write himself a prescription for funny.
Dr. Stupid Wrote:those bagels are delitios. And I win. Now stop with the postee and more the me winee.

Need I say more?

ididn'tthinkso
Whatever you do, lose more at Ping Pong.
Whatever you do, lose more at pool.
Queenie had her beef curtains removed so they wouldn't drag on the floor and make people think she was stashing beef jerky in her socks.
Is on the cookie dough.
Eats ass porridge for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
Always ends up with blood on his clown suit at children's Birthday parties.