Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the last movie you watched
I saw a commercial last night...can't remember what it was about...but I laughed for a long time....
plungerhand Wrote:I saw a commercial last night...can't remember what it was about...but I laughed for a long time....

Was it this one?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwXdSH2Co78[/youtube]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Well i'm still laughing and I watched this about 5 minutes ago . . . Big Grin
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
0rz0ski Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:I saw a commercial last night...can't remember what it was about...but I laughed for a long time....

Was it this one?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwXdSH2Co78[/youtube]

High-larious!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
right now watching "Generation Kill"
Going to see Avatar tomorrow in 3d on IMAX !
Wowie Groovie !
Wordplay. It's a documentary about crossword puzzles and the US Crossword Championships. Sounds super boring but was actually quite good.
potthole Wrote:Wordplay. It's a documentary about crossword puzzles and the US Crossword Championships. Sounds super boring but was actually quite good.

I'll have to check that out. I'm a crossword/word puzzle freak.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The Big Lebowski (again)

It just keeps getting better.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Wordplay. It's a documentary about crossword puzzles and the US Crossword Championships. Sounds super boring but was actually quite good.

I'll have to check that out. I'm a crossword/word puzzle freak.
Not too mention a super awesome Scrabble Champ!!!
Steamboy. It's by the same director as Akira. Sounded good for concept, then it went all stupid.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Paranormal Activity. It was alright. Not too special, just okay.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
All About Steve - most people would probably find this movie to be stupid, but I like Sandra Bullock and just love watching her in different type roles. It is very shallow in plot, but there are some giggles in it.
Avatar 3D IMAX. Well worth $14. I'm strongly considering seeing it again. If you haven't seen it, do yourself a favor and buy a ticket.

Imax.

3D.

That is all.

I'm totally Avatarded.
Wowie Groovie !
Shooter. It was on tv last week. I actually liked it
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
This Is Spinal Tap.

Still a classic.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wedding Crashers. Believe it or not, I had never seen it before.
Sherlock Holmes... very good movie. I highly recommend it to anyone.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Finally saw Man on Wire. Even when you know how it ends, still a great film.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law

Holy shit.

Despite the thin telegraphed plot and the obvious loony left green bullshit, this movie is visually the best thing I have ever seen. It was like being there.

If you don't see this on Imax 3D you will regret it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow. Biff and I totally 100% agree on something.

I need to sit down and rest my mind for a minute
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Wow. Biff and I totally 100% agree on something.

I saw it this morning at Imax and I am seriously considering going to see the 3d again at Rivertown tonight.

It's that fucking good.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sherlock Holmes. Saw it tonight with some friends. I really enjoyed it.
After reading the 2nd part of Stephen King's arricle in Fangoria, I feel a serious need to see the remake of "Last House on the Left"
Wowie Groovie !
Biff Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Wow. Biff and I totally 100% agree on something.

I saw it this morning at Imax and I am seriously considering going to see the 3d again at Rivertown tonight.

It's that fucking good.

I really cant believe anyone would sit through that movie twice
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
The Book of Eli, good picture/directing, thought the story was kinda dumb.
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
Men Of Honor. Kinda corny but DeNiro is always good.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Zombieland.

Totally worth the 1 dollar I paid to rent it. Next time I see it on sale I'm buying it.

Good fun Zombie movie.

and, it's got the 2nd best "Metallica song in a movie" For Whom the Bell Tolls ripping through the background while the opening credits roll, while people are being chased slow motion by various hordes of zombies. The shot of the firemen totally creeped me out. Which then reminded me of Howie, which mad me sad, but the kind of sad where you want to punch someone.

I'm indifferent about the Bill Murray scenes, hey look it's Bill Murray, playing.... Bill Murray. Meh.

Anyway, go rent Zombieland from a Red box, it's worth the dollar.
Wowie Groovie !
I totally got Zombieland from a Redbox last night. I enjoyed it and am glad that I wasn't afraid of clowns before watching it.

[Image: 0.jpg]
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Oh hell yeah. Clowns are bad enough, but Zombie Clowns ? that photo freaks me right the hell out.
Wowie Groovie !
Project Grizzly just arrived via Netflix. Looking forward to watching it over the weekend.

I also just got my first disc of the John Adams miniseries that HBO did a couple years ago, and it so far is fantastic.
potthole Wrote:I also just got my first disc of the John Adams miniseries that HBO did a couple years ago, and it so far is fantastic.

It is absolutely awesome, and Paul Giamatti totally deserved the Golden Globe he won. Laura Linney was pretty awesome too.
purple rain
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:I also just got my first disc of the John Adams miniseries that HBO did a couple years ago, and it so far is fantastic.

It is absolutely awesome, and Paul Giamatti totally deserved the Golden Globe he won. Laura Linney was pretty awesome too.
I have this set. A lot of dialouge but very well done.

Last movie was The Good, The Bad and The Ugly extended cut.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Whip It - an awesome role for Ellen Page and pretty funny storyline. A little shallow, but it's one of those movies I'd watch again.
I wanna see Whip It.

We watched Angels and Demons...not bad overall.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"