Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the last movie you watched
I can't believe there's a DVD version of this movie: The Dark Crystal.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
XxTripleBeamxX Wrote:DL'd and watched Seven Pounds and X-Men Origins Wolverine w/ MissyT

Seven Pounds was a good movie. A little slow to start, but excellent ending.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Torque Wrote:I can't believe there's a DVD version of this movie: The Dark Crystal.
dark crystal was awesome. it deserves to be redone for imax or something, that movie was one of the best things from my childhood lol
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
potthole Wrote:Murderball. Those dudes could kick my ass in so many different ways.

Great movie Potthole, Mark Zupan came and spoke a GVSU shortly after that movie was released. It was an amazing lecture, it helps that he is funny while being serious.

I am going to see the hangover today, my roommates are going for the second time with me because they thought it was so good, so I have some high expectations.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Holy mother of god, I have never laughed so hard in my life...The Hangover is one of the funniest movies I have ever seen....you all must go watch it, but choose your drink time carefully if you do.
The Hangover: very funny. The stuff during the credits was the funniest part.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The wife and I have been trying to find a movie we both want to go see, considering the last film we actually went out to see in a theater was "Semi Pro"... looks like I'll have to suggest The Hangover.
The Hangover
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

In my opinion this movie was just as good as the first one, possibly better because there were a lot more hot Megan Fox shots (holy bike scene... Confusedhock: ) :thumbup:

That and the robots were even more kick ass than the last one, I would suggest seeing this to anyone who liked the first one.
zdunklee Wrote:Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

In my opinion this movie was just as good as the first one

Okay so i will hate it, the first one seemed void of anything interesting aside from seeing megan fox who is pretty good looking, and a huge special effect budget.
Other than that the movie annoyed the hell out of me

Speaking of it, check out the mistakes of the first one
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.moviemistakes.com/film5953" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.moviemistakes.com/film5953</a><!-- m -->
130 mistakes so far.

Not that it matters though, some of the best movies have plenty of mistakes, look at the pirates of the carebian movies, a lot of mistakes there
Y Tu Mama Tambien.....

Subtext is so overrated...

In my opinion this movie was just as good as the first one, possibly better because there were a lot more hot Megan Fox shots (holy bike scene... Confusedhock: ) :thumbup:

That and the robots were even more kick ass than the last one, I would suggest seeing this to anyone who liked the first one.

I didn't appreciate all the swearing, it seemed forced. And the 'twin' robots looked stupid...their faces looked retarded.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - starring Queenie! Cute movie, though very long.

The Game Plan - Holy shit, I'd like to fuck Dwayne Johnson.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:The Curious Case of Benjamin Button - starring Queenie! Cute movie, though very long.

Yeah, that was before I pulled a Michael Jackson and turned white!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rainman.

Didn't really care for it. The whole time I felt akward, knew it was supposed to be fairly serious, but at the same time wanted to crack up over how Raymond acted.
It's okay to crack up. It made the movie even better.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Has anyone watched "The Poughkeepsie Tapes"? I'm trying to decide if it's worth renting.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

I didn't appreciate all the swearing, it seemed forced. And the 'twin' robots looked stupid...their faces looked retarded.

That's cause you a pussy. Wink

I thought the twins were the best part personally with their arguments and insults to each other, they did look stupid tho.
Yah I thought the twins were funny, but they looked retarded, not like the other robots.

Last movie,

Yes Man

It was pretty funny
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Transformers 2 on Imax last night.

Not bad. Couple of cheesy moments, but overall it was a good action packed blockbuster.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Last movie watched~Punch Drunk Love
Gran Torino = Awesome
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Watched Step Brothers last weekend. It had its stupid points, and I see why lots of people said the swearing often seemed forced, but it made me laugh a lot. Sometimes you just need to watch a 'stupid' movie.
star wars ep IV cuz im just that nerdy
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Zoolander, and it was a lot funnier than I remembered it being.
Saw Funny People over the weekend. It was long and rather serious, but still good. I also wasn't in a good mood.
That's what she said.
The first half of 'My Best Friends Girl' then there was a fire call.
the proposal, the wife wanted to see it, not too bad. Sandra bullock did her usual bland acting therefore she is only as entertaining as her co star, so considering it was ryan reynolds the movie wasn't too bad. had plenty of funny moments.
Cannibal Holocaust.... If you have a weak tummy, don't watch this and read the history of it before...
What? I didn't do it.
Watchmen: It was a big turd
quantum of solace... awesome film. Bond films have yet to let me down.
Orange County.

Here's something I sort of realized while watching it... all those early '00s movies/music are going to be "my" movies/music. Right in those years I was in high school, so seeing and hearing stuff from around then brings back a sort of nostalgic feeling.

Sort of like how people who are in their 30's often consider those Brat Pack movies and music from that period to be "theirs".
potthole Wrote:Orange County.

Here's something I sort of realized while watching it... all those early '00s movies/music are going to be "my" movies/music. Right in those years I was in high school, so seeing and hearing stuff from around then brings back a sort of nostalgic feeling.

Sort of like how people who are in their 30's often consider those Brat Pack movies and music from that period to be "theirs".

That movie was hilarious. it is eerie how Sissy Spacek's daughter looks almost exactly like her.
Push, some of dakota fannings best work
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:Push, some of dakota fannings best work

big FANning are ya?
I think it was Transformers 2.
50/50
Jetfire was so awesome.
I still think the robots look way too detailed and the camerawork is sloppy.
Across the Universe which was AWESOME!

big FANning are ya?
i think shes a skilled actress for someone of her age and I pretty much applaud any teen actor who succeeds without having to suckle the tit of Nickleodeon or Disney lol. I got the pun I just choose not to acknowledge themWink
schuyler16 Wrote:

big FANning are ya?
i think shes a skilled actress for someone of her age and I pretty much applaud any teen actor who succeeds without having to suckle the tit of Nickleodeon or Disney lol. I got the pun I just choose not to acknowledge themWink

Push was ok. I like Jumper more.
And someone got the false impression that Dakota was going full frontal in the movie..to which I laughed and laughed about.
I never saw jumper, heard it was good tho