Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the last movie you watched
Kung Fu Panda. No, I'm not 10.. I'm 27. Smile But I still enjoyed the hell out of it.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
jus' P Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:The Santa Clause. My wife loved it as a kid and wanted it when we were at Best Buy over the weekend.

wow. I was going to make a comment about you marrying a minor 'till I looked up the release date...1994.

Seems like yesterday....

That's what I said. I looked it up too and couldn't believe it was 14 years ago. That's also how I feel when I hear Metallica and Nirvana on classic rock stations.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:Kung Fu Panda. No, I'm not 10.. I'm 27. Smile But I still enjoyed the hell out of it.
Great flick man!! ...and i'm 26!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
mr. woodcock
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Goonies Friday evening before drinking time!
Queenie Wrote:Office Space . . . totally awesome!!

I heard that one is good.
no country for oldmen

7/10... thought it was a well told story. good plot and characters.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Fred Claus. It was cute.
That's what she said.
4 Christmas's
Meh....4/10 save your money.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
'The Dark Knight'
Jack Frost

I tried to watch Fred Claus to no avail.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The Day The Earth Stood Still 1/10

Piece of monkey shit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
From Here to Eternity. 1953 original. Young Sinatra is cool.
Last night I flipped between "Day after tomorrow" and "reign of fire" I like end of the world movies.
The last one for me was Hancock, very good movie. Also that weekend was Get Smart (ok, may have been better if I wasn't quite ill) Journey to the Center of the Earth (not good, unless maybe you have little kids) and The Happening (pretty good, a little slow)

On tap for this weekend is the Dark Knight. (no, I haven't seen it yet)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:On tap for this weekend is the Dark Knight. (no, I haven't seen it yet)

just saw it this weekend....didn't live up to the hype. Undecided
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Rock Monster Wrote:The last one for me was Hancock, very good movie. Also that weekend was Get Smart (ok, may have been better if I wasn't quite ill) Journey to the Center of the Earth (not good, unless maybe you have little kids) and The Happening (pretty good, a little slow)

On tap for this weekend is the Dark Knight. (no, I haven't seen it yet)

I am a DVDer as well. Hancock was good, LOVED Get Smart. (totally makes up for Evan Almighty the Turd) and am gonna watch Dark Knight tonight maybe, by the weekend for sure.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:On tap for this weekend is the Dark Knight. (no, I haven't seen it yet)

just saw it this weekend....didn't live up to the hype. Undecided

you're nuttier than squirrel shit.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:just saw it this weekend....didn't live up to the hype. Undecided

you're nuttier than squirrel shit.

batman begins blew too
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:you're nuttier than squirrel shit.

batman begins blew too

wow, hey Howie tell me your favorite movie so i can take a dump all over that. you know nothing d00sh.
Jacob's Ladder... had never seen it before and had always wanted to...
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:batman begins blew too

wow, hey Howie tell me your favorite movie so i can take a dump all over that. you know nothing d00sh.

dont' really have a favorite....

Top 3...maybe...

Fight Club
Reqium for a Dream
most Kevin Smith movies (the dick and fart kind)
he probably likes the old gay batman movies, like the one with arnold swartzenegger, Chris Odonell, and George Clooney.

I thought the new batman movies were great, and much better than the first ones. The first ones were cool when you were a kid. But the new movies were closer to the comic books. The only thing I didn't like about the Dark Knight was the chick, she looked really old and worn out, eh... at least her character died.
Kevin Smith movies suck.
no...didn't like the Burton Batman either....well maybe the first one but I haven't seen it in years..

I liked how they were dark, and doomy. I hate the dick who played batman, made a good Wayne but a shitty batman...like Clooney.

Ledger was ok, they showed to much of him in the previews...ruined it
Jo Wrote:Kevin Smith movies suck.

they sorta do
Jo Wrote:wow, hey Howie tell me your favorite movie so i can take a dump all over that. you know nothing d00sh.

Reqium for a Dream

When that big black dude says to Sarah O'Connells Character...
"I know it's pretty baby, but I didn't take it out for air"
AHhhhh Ick.... I would have bitten it off!!!!

I'm not one of those hardcore Kevin Smith people but publicly proclaiming this is choosing wrongness.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

they sorta do

somebody call Fistor, i'm winning threads like a mofo!!!
Admin Wrote:

I'm not one of those hardcore Kevin Smith people but publicly proclaiming this is choosing wrongness.

yah, I own maybe 2 of his flicks...dogma and Jay and Silent Bob.

mallrats is my favorite.

"the kid, is BACK, on the escalator again!"
Admin Wrote:

i saw "Clerks 2", the studio giving that the greenlight was choosing wrongness.
Jo Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'm not one of those hardcore Kevin Smith people but publicly proclaiming this is choosing wrongness.

i saw "Clerks 2", the studio giving that the greenlight was choosing wrongness.

"Yo, you guys are gonna miss this shit! The big guy's gonna cornhole that ass! With his weiner!!"

how is that choosing wrongness?
Clerks was better...

Though I did enjoy Jays rendition of Silence Of The Lambs
Jo Wrote:i saw "Clerks 2", the studio giving that the greenlight was choosing wrongness.

"Yo, you guys are gonna miss this shit! The big guy's gonna cornhole that ass! With his weiner!!"

because its been done before. unoriginal, bland, obvious movie.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:"Yo, you guys are gonna miss this shit! The big guy's gonna cornhole that ass! With his weiner!!"

because its been done before. unoriginal, bland, obvious movie.

right, batman begins and dark knight were brand new and thought up this year... ???
40 Year Old Virgin - last night on TV.
Jo Wrote:because its been done before. unoriginal, bland, obvious movie.

right, batman begins and dark knight were brand new and thought up this year... ???

donkey shows and making fun of how boring LOTR was, can't find that stuff on the internet.
Jo Wrote:making fun of how boring LOTR was

I might have to jump on board with you. LOTR is only the best movie EVER!

I really enjoyed Dogma and Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back.

I saw part of "Chasing Amy" and wasn't that impressed. I never saw Clerks but understand that I should.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Quote: I never saw Clerks but understand that I should.

You should be deported.

I shall smite you every hour until you've seen this brilliant film.
sunshyne Wrote:he probably likes the old gay batman movies, like the one with arnold swartzenegger, Chris Odonell, and George Clooney.

I thought the new batman movies were great, and much better than the first ones. The first ones were cool when you were a kid. But the new movies were closer to the comic books. The only thing I didn't like about the Dark Knight was the chick, she looked really old and worn out, eh... at least her character died.

Thanks for telling us a part of the movie, especially since there are two of us that said that we will watch it in the next few days. Boo to you!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."