Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the last movie you watched
Marley & Me. If you own a dog or have a dog.....look out...
shawnp Wrote:Marley & Me. If you own a dog or have a dog.....look out...

I was planning on going to see that today... Maybe I should rethink that.
Looks like it would be a cute movie!!!!
Big Daddy
Jiggy Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I just got through watching "Seven Pounds" with Will Smith. Good flick. If I would have been alone I would have cried.
I figure I won't see this in theaters because of all the negative reviews. Normally that doesn't sway my decision but your the first person I have heard that actually liked it.

Actually I rarely go to movies and as such, never read critics. The only reason I went was because my date wanted to see it. I can see why critics wouldn't like it, however, because it is a straight up drama with very few action scenes. It's still good though, If you like drama's.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I figure I won't see this in theaters because of all the negative reviews. Normally that doesn't sway my decision but your the first person I have heard that actually liked it.

Actually I rarely go to movies and as such, never read critics. The only reason I went was because my date wanted to see it. I can see why critics wouldn't like it, however, because it is a straight up drama with very few action scenes. It's still good though, If you like drama's.
Well I guess it's up to the wife. If she wants to go then I guess I'll go see it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Actually I rarely go to movies and as such, never read critics. The only reason I went was because my date wanted to see it. I can see why critics wouldn't like it, however, because it is a straight up drama with very few action scenes. It's still good though, If you like drama's.
Well I guess it's up to the wife. If she wants to go then I guess I'll go see it.

atta boy!! Tongue

Does it end like Ole Yeller?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.

You've never shot your dog hunting before have you shawnp?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Kat Williams "It's Pimpin Pimpin"
indiana jones and the crystal skull

meh/shrug
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Vantage Point

Very interesting movie. The 1 hour and 45 minutes flew right by and it always kept my interest. Started being far fetched near the end though. 7/10
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Four Christmases

*sigh* once again the previews gave away all the funny parts. Vince Vaughn couldn't even save this movie.
tropic thunder

lol/lolol

i won't spoil it, but the head part was real funny and the big explosion scene and tom cruise playing such a wacky role was kinda cool. oh and the little kid being thrown. lol.
7 Pounds

Worth a rental, not a ticket, and it's definitely a tear jerker.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
yeah, a friend told me that too.

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
I watched Breach, Pride and Bobby this past weekend. All three were very good movies, especially if you like movies based on true stories.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Back to the future 2
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Oh, and I forgot Little Miss Sunshine and Zodiac, both very good movies as well. No, I didn't get much else accomplished besides catching up on movies.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
your momma Wrote:yeah, a friend told me that too.

The Spongebob Squarepants Movie
This movie is effin hi-larry-us!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
jumper

not bad/good
Death Race. Good movie if you like fast cars, big chested women, and a lot of obscene blood.
Donnie Brasco
Mad Dog Wrote:

You've never shot your dog hunting before have you shawnp?
Thank God no. I have however been in the field when a dog was shot. Fortunately the dog lived.
cuppie Wrote:Death Race. Good movie if you like fast cars, big chested women, and a lot of obscene blood.

Haven't seen it yet but I don't think it can be better than the original movie with that name, if it is even comparable. Deathrace 2000
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Superbad

"I am McLovin." Wonder how Seth Rogen will do as the Green Hornet?
Blood Diamond
Burn After Reading. i liked it.
Jo Wrote:Burn After Reading. i liked it.

Definitely want to see that. So was Brad Pitt as good as the trailer infers?
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:Burn After Reading. i liked it.

Definitely want to see that. So was Brad Pitt as good as the trailer infers?

eh. if you go into it with low expectations, like i did, you'll end up liking it.
saw Dan in Real Live on the xbox netflix. probably the best dark comedy I've ever seen lol
Peachs Wrote:saw Dan in Real Live on the xbox netflix. probably the best dark comedy I've ever seen lol

I too, was pleasantly surprised by that one.
Ha ha Stardust. I'm a sucker for those types of movies.
jurassic park

imjpo/imjpo
Just watched Training Day for the first time. My wife hated it. It had language, violence and Eva Mendes so of course I liked it.
Jiggy Wrote:Just watched Training Day for the first time. My wife hated it. It had language, violence and Eva Mendes so of course I liked it.

I love that movie.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Just watched Training Day for the first time. My wife hated it. It had language, violence and Eva Mendes so of course I liked it.

I love that movie.
I really liked that movie too.
Eva Mendes was icing on the cake!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I didn't realize that that was her. Full on nude. Nice work Eva.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
can I ass you a question?........
your momma Wrote:Ace Ventura, Pet Detective
can I ass you a question?........

Do you have a mint, or perhaps some binaca? Big Grin Big Grin