Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats the last movie you watched
^^ great movie!
Live Free or Die Hard. I only regret I didn't see it sooner.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
gonna leave the Die Hard thing alone....

My Best Friends Girl... pretty funny, Dane Cooks best work for sure. It was a lot like Good Luck Chuck though.

Step Brothers....Will Ferral sure is good at makin' crap.
jus' P Wrote:My Best Friends Girl... pretty funny, Dane Cooks best work for sure. It was a lot like Good Luck Chuck though.

Step Brothers....Will Ferral sure is good at makin' crap.

Well, I laughed my ass off at both of them! Dane Cook does an awesome job of being a jerk. Also, I thought Step Brothers was the best work Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly have done together. It started a little slow, but only got better throughout.

Ok, I guess it could have been the brownies . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My Bloody Valentine 3D - If you love gore then this movie is for you. One of the goriest I have ever seen and it's only enhanced with the 3D.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I just watched "Into The Wild" and cried my GD eyes out!!! Aghhhhhhh! It's a GD true story too!
Street Kings.
mainerliser Wrote:I just watched "Into The Wild" and cried my GD eyes out!!! Aghhhhhhh! It's a GD true story too!

Now I'm watching "Juno" and CRYING!!!!!
dammit
The Money Pit with Tom Hanks. Haven't watched that one since I was a kid.
Murderball.
Gran Torino

Spoiler alert: highlight below this to read.

The acting was terrible all the way around. The racial slurs seemed gratuitous after awhile. It's like they had an exhaustive list of slang terms for Asians and they just had to use them all.

The moral of the story was good but would have been better had he not been dying from emphysema in the first place. That he would lay down his life for the people he had come to respect would have carried more weight if he didn't already have a death sentence. Either way it was noble.

The will reading was predictable. Yes his kids were selfish but he was a prick and that's what happens to children of pricks. He stuck it to them in the end but suffice it to say he stuck it to them their whole lives so why not go out the same way?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Vantage Point. kept my attention so it was ok.
Rolling Kansas.
Ghost Town

I enjoyed it...pretty funny lines. Ricky Gervais is hilarious. Better than I expected.
City Hall and My Fellow Americans.

Lemmon and Garner were absolutely hilarious in My Fellow Americans.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Finally saw Step Brothers last night.
hotzester Wrote:Finally saw Step Brothers last night.

...and??

Good? Bad?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I liked it. I like Will Ferrell anyway, though, so I'm a bit biased. Even though all of his characters are essentially the same person, his delivery is brilliantly executed. Factor in Judd Apatow, and you've got a winner.

I'm a story-driven member of any given audience. You've just got to have a semi-decently written, multi-tiered story for me to be entertained. (It's the writer in me.) Even the most ludicrous scenario can be done well with a good story driving it.

I'd see it again.
wall-e

lol/awesome
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Kung fu panda....hi-larious

DONT EVER WATCH JUNO......just Effin horrible
Notorious

It's the life story of Biggie Smalls. If you liked that kind of music and followed that whole east/west coast thing, then I think you'll enjoy it. The actor who played him is spot on. Tupac, not so much, but he was only in the movie for a little while. :o
Step Brothers...pretty funny!
Slumdog Millionaire, awesome movie. Kind of quirky but interesting.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The Dark Knight. Eh.
That's what she said.
Step Brothers

By far one of the funniest movies iv seen in a while
I watched Titanic for the umteenth time today. Still a pretty amazing movie when you think about it.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I watched Titanic for the umteenth time today. Still a pretty amazing movie when you think about it.

Fuster, i didn't know you had a vajayjay!
I have to agree that's pretty homo.
redline

1/10 so lame i had to watch the whole thing type of movie
Dumb And Dumber

One of the greats!

"Maybe she'll invite us over for tea and scrumpets!"
Can't get into the blatant retarded stupid movies like dumb and...any adam sandler (minus happy)...and all will ferrell. Loved Natural Born Killers...Reservoir Dogs...War of the Worlds... Wall-E...Lord o' the Rings.. I have absolutely no trends here. Someone suggest something please!!!
Damn I watch too much TV.....

While I was doing my kids 100 days of school project....100 cookies in 50 bags, she counted.... I had 'Caddyshack' playing in the background. I love comedies.
Jo Wrote:
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:I watched Titanic for the umteenth time today. Still a pretty amazing movie when you think about it.

Fuster, i didn't know you had a vajayjay!

I watch Oprah every day too! Nothing better than sitting back collecting Aunt Jenny and Uncle Obamas paycheck every two weeks feeling my uterus start to drop.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
College Road Trip, Bill, Are We Done Yet, Smart People, Rumor Has It.

All were pretty good, but I liked College Road Trip and Rumor Has It the best.

Oh, and lest we forget (I'd sure like to) the movie Plungee and I watched Saturday night - Mongol.
It wasn't the last movie we watched but I remember when my wife rented Babel....

I would just keep saying the drop "babel babel babel" that the guys use on the air when people won't shut up.

I even do it when i spot it on the shelf when we're looking for something else.

She'll probably be divorcing me soon Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
children of men
We watched Paul Blart: Mallcop today. I actually liked it. Of course Kevin James is one of my favorite comedians so I'm biased.
funny games
What Happen in Vegas which was actually really good.
That's what she said.