Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rifle Hunting Opening Weekend
So who bagged a deer this weekend?

Upload pics of your huge racks whether it be of a deer or otherwise if you know what I mean!
My father in law has some acerage and a giant walk in cooler for hanging deer. Right now there are a ten point, couple 8's and couple 6's

none are mine Sad
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I don't hunt but I saw a big doe tied down on the trunk of a beautiful white lincoln towncar yesterday. The best was the blood running down the back of it. I was laughing my ass off.
wow. That is the ultimate closet red-neck.
Wonder if they were thinking "we can't leave this beauty on the side of the road! Know what we're having for dinner!"
hunting season opens here in mid October. so far i bagged a 120lb spike, during muzzeloading season, and a 160 lb spike during rifle. both out of my back woods, practically in the same spot. i'm still looking for the big racker, and there's plenty of time left to find him.
HAHA deer with blood running down the back of a Lincoln Town Car...love it...
Yeah I got my 8 point buck once with a subaru. 1300 dollars damge, no insurance claim, kept the deer.
I developed a bad case of bronchitis and missed opening weekend. I hope to get out this weekend and over Thanksgiving. If I get one I'll post a pic.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Yea I bet it would be hard to get a deer while you are coughing up a lung out in the woods, although maybe they will think its a buck grunting or something?
My hubby got a big fork on opening day....mmmm....venison!
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:My hubby got a big fork on opening day....mmmm....venison!

+1 for a chick that likes venison!
I grew up watching my dad and uncle processing their deer in the garage....I'd sit and watch for as long as I could before mom dragged me back inside the house. venison stew, venison swiss steak, jerky, sausage....mmmm....can't wait till it gets here.
hmm, never tried venison swiss steak, do you have a recipe?

i just got done grinding up a bunch of sausage, and it turned out great. if i get another deer, i'm gonna make jerky out of most of it.
recipe?? who needs recipes....I learned from my mom and grandma.....
My wife hates beef for the most part, but she loves venison. She is actually just as bummed as I am about me not hunting last weekend. She also helps me process my deer and does my grinding and vacuum sealing for me. She's the best!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Khef Wrote:Yeah I got my 8 point buck once with a subaru. 1300 dollars damge, no insurance claim, kept the deer.

So how does bruised venison stewed in ruptured organ slime taste? Smile
I haven't got one this year (*knocking on wood), but in the past 15 or so years, I have had hit 11 with my vehicles (technically, they hit me). One even tried to come through my driver door window. Good thing she was so big! She did almost break my shoulder and I had glass for days in my head, shoulder, back and legs.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!