Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
www.myt-shirtdesign.com problem
The guys keep saying that you can go to www.myt-shirtdesign.com and design and order just one shirt for cheap but when I tried this and attempted to order one shirt, it told me that a minimum order was 12 shirts. Am I doing something wrong?
do you have a particular shirt you're trying to order? i just added 1 of each item to my cart and it didn't give me any errors. are you getting that message about a minimum order after you enter your credit card?
Does anyone remember who they said each intern was? The only ones I can recognize are Dewey Cox and Benercrombie.
It was just giving me the message when I hit "get quote". I'll try just adding the shirt to the cart then. Thanks!

The other intern they said was Milton
does anyone know who the women are
is it joe that hires the interns? if so he has great taste in women
Yeah I heard them mention Milton again this morning.
Does anyone know how to get the FBHW logo on a shirt you're designing yourself?
laieanna Wrote:Does anyone know how to get the FBHW logo on a shirt you're designing yourself?

Yes, it's a simple process called "copyright infringement" and is punishable by 60 days in prison, monetary damages, and fines up to $10,000.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
laieanna Wrote:Does anyone know how to get the FBHW logo on a shirt you're designing yourself?

Yes, it's a simple process called "copyright infringement" and is punishable by 60 days in prison, monetary damages, and fines up to $10,000.

They said you can design your own FBHW shirt.

P.S. Laieanna - They said the shirts are a preview.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
Admin Wrote:

What's the difference between monetary damages and fines?///I'm stupid///
daredevil1 Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Yes, it's a simple process called "copyright infringement" and is punishable by 60 days in prison, monetary damages, and fines up to $10,000.

Pay attention. They said you can design your own FBHW shirt.

I didn't hear the segment.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Yes, it's a simple process called "copyright infringement" and is punishable by 60 days in prison, monetary damages, and fines up to $10,000.

Fines are assigned by the court. Monetary damages come from expected business loss.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
daredevil1 Wrote:

Pay attention. They said you can design your own FBHW shirt.

Designing your own FBHW shirt, and stealing the Logo are 2 different things.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
jus' P Wrote:

I'm guessing monetary damages are if you either made money off of it, or if they lost sales because of it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Quote:What's the difference between monetary damages and fines?

Monetary damages - you're liable for any financial loss your accuser suffers.

Fines - a monetary penalty paid by you for doing what you're convicted of.
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:What's the difference between monetary damages and fines?

Monetary damages - you're liable for any financial loss your accuser suffers.

Fines - a monetary penalty paid by you for doing what you're convicted of.

thanks. Shows how many times I've been convicted...
Got away with it every time? You must be good.
Rock Monster Wrote:
daredevil1 Wrote:Pay attention. They said you can design your own FBHW shirt.

Designing your own FBHW shirt, and stealing the Logo are 2 different things.

They said you can customize your own FBHW shirt. Remind me again how that is stealing.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
First let me remind you again about redundancy.
hotzester Wrote:Got away with it every time? You must be good.

no witness = no crime...
Okay...only rob blind people. Got it.

Can't wait for that to be used against me in an attack ad.
daredevil1 Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Designing your own FBHW shirt, and stealing the Logo are 2 different things.

They said you can customize your own FBHW shirt. Remind me again how that is stealing.

It's not that hard of a concept. That logo was created by a designer for them. You can't use it, or it's copyright infringement. You can create your own shirt w/out the logo. You are not stealing somebody's work then.

All that being said... I really don't think that the guys would care if you used it. It's kinda free advertisement for them.
Rock Monster- I think there was a miscommunication. Obviously you can't take the logo and just put it on your own shirt that you bought at Wal-Mart. But I think what the original poster wanted to know was about the feature that FBHW mentioned in which you can put the logo on anything you want ON the website....it was a new feature they were rolling out.
Dewey Cox looks a little apprehensive . . . Benercrombie looks right at home! :-X
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hotzester Wrote:Rock Monster- I think there was a miscommunication. Obviously you can't take the logo and just put it on your own shirt that you bought at Wal-Mart. But I think what the original poster wanted to know was about the feature that FBHW mentioned in which you can put the logo on anything you want ON the website....it was a new feature they were rolling out.

That makes sense.

whatever.Idon'tevencareanymore.
Rock Monster Wrote:
daredevil1 Wrote:They said you can customize your own FBHW shirt. Remind me again how that is stealing.

It's not that hard of a concept. That logo was created by a designer for them. You can't use it, or it's copyright infringement. You can create your own shirt w/out the logo. You are not stealing somebody's work then.

All that being said... I really don't think that the guys would care if you used it. It's kinda free advertisement for them.

I don't know how else to keep explaining it except for you to hear it for yourself out of the horses mouth:

http://werdtoyadonkay.com/tshirts.mp3
Dude, eight minutes after a reply to my explanation (which was defending you, in case you didn't notice), you come back with a defense?

Screw it, I'm throwing you under the bus myself.
Who are you talking to?
That would be you.
It takes time to cut audio and upload it.
I also explained that the original question was probably referring to the mention on the show about putting the logo on any of the available merchandise and not just printing it on an iron-on and slapping it on your lunchbox.
This is almost as good as listening to my children fight...
jus' P Wrote:This is almost as good as listening to my children fight...
Except you can ignore this if you want to.....even better!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
That's what I get for interjecting myself into a conversation that didn't involve me. When will I learn?
Ok well my response was to rock monster so I don't know why you care about me defending myself to someone else. Stop trying to confuse me.

*edit* I posted this before seeing your response above mine*
the1thepwnly Wrote:does anyone know who the women are

i'm guessing GR Rage dancers? i recognize one of them as a member.
dino Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:This is almost as good as listening to my children fight...
Except you can ignore this if you want to.....even better!

He ignores them too . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jo Wrote:
the1thepwnly Wrote:does anyone know who the women are

i'm guessing GR Rage dancers? i recognize one of them as a member.

I wonder if Joe recruited his GF to do this. She's a rage dancer right?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i'm guessing GR Rage dancers? i recognize one of them as a member.

I wonder if Joe recruited his GF to do this. She's a rage dancer right?

that's the one i recognized.