Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Real Men
always shave their balls for their women! Way to go guys!!! Nothing like a smooth sac! :o
sickbitch Wrote:always shave their balls for their women! Way to go guys!!! Nothing like a smooth sac! :o

No, real men don't shave anything (face included) or cut their hair. Unfortunately, I am not that manly Sad
Providencecrow if Eric Zane paid for your fake cans does that now make you a he/she? Smile
providencecrow Wrote:
sickbitch Wrote:always shave their balls for their women! Way to go guys!!! Nothing like a smooth sac! :o

No, real men don't shave anything (face included) or cut their hair. Unfortunately, I am not that manly Sad

Amen to that. I like hair. It's manly.
That's what she said.
I have a buddy who, while talking about such things, was appalled at the thought of shaving his balls. I asked him if he liked giving face to a woman who has winter bush. I don't know that he ever shaved his balls but he made that face that told me he pictured winter bush in his head.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
if it starts getting too tangly, i just rip it out. i don't want a blade that close to my balls.
Ha Ha Ha winter bush!!! Baby, it's cold out!!!
dingdongyo Wrote:if it starts getting too tangly, i just rip it out. i don't want a blade that close to my balls.
OUCH!!!!! Can't you use scissors??
your momma Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:if it starts getting too tangly, i just rip it out. i don't want a blade that close to my balls.
OUCH!!!!! Can't you use scissors??
for the top bush, sure. still don't trust my aim enough around the critical components.
dingdongyo Wrote:
your momma Wrote:OUCH!!!!! Can't you use scissors??
for the top bush, sure. still don't trust my aim enough around the critical components.

Find a nice snaggle-tooth. Full service and man-scaping!
chlietoris63 Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:for the top bush, sure. still don't trust my aim enough around the critical components.

Find a nice snaggle-tooth. Full service and man-scaping!

and she gets a good flossing. it's win-win.... this is brilliant!
Haha, nice! +1
Easiest way is just to get a castration.
Moobs Minger Wrote:Easiest way is just to get a castration.
we'll call that "plan b."
You always have to be reallly, really careful when doing this job. I've cut myself with clippers, scissors and razors before. No fun, especially cleaning up all that blood. :Smile
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
sickbitch Wrote:always shave their ballsacs for their women! Way to go guys!!! Nothing like a pair of smooth sacs! :o

fixed! Tongue
When I was a freshman in college there was a guy in my hall that had an electric razor and he would give haircuts to the other guys. One day I walked into his bathroom, and I could hear him in the stall. He didn't know I was there. I could hear his razor going. Then I heard him say, "Oops!", which was followed by a splash. Putting my hand over my mouth, I ran out of the room, so I could start laughing.

Later that evening, I saw him giving somebody a haircut with that same razor.
Thats why they said to use Nair....it dosn't hurt.....much!!!! j/k
My g/f has never complained about hair or a lack of it but I have noticed that she's more likely to perform mouth party when I at least do some manscaping. It's more trimming than it is complete hair removal.

By the way, the guy who called in was right on the money. Feminine razors with build in foam are the best if you want to get rid of it all.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
potthole Wrote:When I was a freshman in college there was a guy in my hall that had an electric razor and he would give haircuts to the other guys. One day I walked into his bathroom, and I could hear him in the stall. He didn't know I was there. I could hear his razor going. Then I heard him say, "Oops!", which was followed by a splash. Putting my hand over my mouth, I ran out of the room, so I could start laughing.

This worries me... how big was the splash?
burnking Wrote:
potthole Wrote:When I was a freshman in college there was a guy in my hall that had an electric razor and he would give haircuts to the other guys. One day I walked into his bathroom, and I could hear him in the stall. He didn't know I was there. I could hear his razor going. Then I heard him say, "Oops!", which was followed by a splash. Putting my hand over my mouth, I ran out of the room, so I could start laughing.

This worries me... how big was the splash?

I'm guessing about the size a razor would make when you drop it in the toilet.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
burnking Wrote:This worries me... how big was the splash?

I'm guessing about the size a razor would make when you drop it in the toilet.

You said it better than I could have.
if nair is too harsh, you can use the dipilitory cream designed for men's beards...you know, the stuff they make for guys who can't shave because of ingrown hairs...it's in the men's hair care section at where ever you shop...only draw back is it smells just as bad as nair and you have to leave it in longer...but at least your not red and irritated when you rinse it off your junk...slick balls=good times!!
sickbitch Wrote:Providencecrow if Eric Zane paid for your fake cans does that now make you a he/she? Smile

Nope, im just a dude with boobs, like that guy who was on that one episode of the Man Show who was paid to have implants then just decided to leave them in.
Lots of hair = you lose your way, no hair = you lose track of time
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Manscaping is GTG.
Does GTG = good too go??
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Does GTG = good too go??

Yes.

No, but it does often stand for "Good to go." Wink
They also make a nair for sensitive skin (i.e womans' nether regions) which is less likely to irritate the scrotal skin
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
potthole Wrote:

No, but it does often stand for "Good to go." Wink

Sorry pothole, I forgot you were a "too" nazi Smile
Not sure who pothole is, but if I see him, I'll let him know you say hi. Wink

I blame all the writing classes I took in school for turning me into a spelling nut. I never really paid much attention to spelling before college, but now stuff sticks out like a sore thumb.
I wonder how many retired war vets are sittign around the porch windling wood are having this very conversation.
"Say Harold- your balls ever get real itchey after you mow lawn down under?"
Harold says," HENRY! Don;t talk like that! I have Deloris do it FOR me you moron, of course it doesn't itch after!"
potthole Wrote:Not sure who pothole is, but if I see him, I'll let him know you say hi. Wink

I blame all the writing classes I took in school for turning me into a spelling nut. I never really paid much attention to spelling before college, but now stuff sticks out like a sore thumb.

Awwww crap......
potthole Wrote:Not sure who pothole is, but if I see him, I'll let him know you say hi. Wink

You'd better not slip up! If you do... (shaking fist).
Unt you SHALL get you grammar correct unt you vill like it!! (in bad hotwings german accent)
I like the effort.
Mad Dog Wrote:Unt you SHALL get you grammar correct unt you vill like it!! (in bad hotwings german accent)

Fail.
potthole Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Unt you SHALL get you grammar correct unt you vill like it!! (in bad hotwings german accent)

Fail.

It's supposed to be spelled wrong D.B. It's german accent.
My friend from Germany can properly pronounce "your", even with their accent. Wink