Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sweet! More Palin!
Thank GOD America didn't vote for that woman! What, with her screechy voice and obvious inability to pick suitable interview locations. That would've been DISASTROUS for the nation.

Foreign policy, economic recovery plans, women's rights, gay rights, tax policy....screw that crap. We need more voters who understand what matters. We need a leader with a soothing voice and more of a filmmaker's eye. :Smile
I always think of Tina Fey when I see her talk.

/adding nothing
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I liked her at first, and hoped that she would learn from mistakes that she made and I at first put them off to inexperience being in the limelight, but I have to say, the more often she puts herself out there, the less I like her. She is an idiot. She should have taken the opportunity to let go of all the stupid political mumbo jumbo that obviously the people could care less of what she thinks about, and try to seem like a consious human being with a brain.
somebody is bitter...
sunshyne Wrote:I liked her at first, and hoped that she would learn from mistakes that she made and I at first put them off to inexperience being in the limelight, but I have to say, the more often she puts herself out there, the less I like her. She is an idiot. She should have taken the opportunity to let go of all the stupid political mumbo jumbo that obviously the people could care less of what she thinks about, and try to seem like a consious human being with a brain.

Could care less? Do you mean couldn't care less?

...sorry, just one of my pet peevs...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I liked her at first, and hoped that she would learn from mistakes that she made and I at first put them off to inexperience being in the limelight, but I have to say, the more often she puts herself out there, the less I like her. She is an idiot. She should have taken the opportunity to let go of all the stupid political mumbo jumbo that obviously the people could care less of what she thinks about, and try to seem like a consious human being with a brain.

Could care less? Do you mean couldn't care less?

peeves . . . as is this one of mine :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Could care less? Do you mean couldn't care less?

peeves . . . as is this one of mine :Smile

Damnit!!! I knew I should have spell checked that before I posted it.

Effingtryingtoworkwhileposting...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Jo Wrote:somebody is bitter...

Umm... yeah, I don't think I'm bitter, especially about the election. so you can get over yourself. :Smile
sunshyne Wrote:

Umm... yeah, I don't think I'm bitter, especially about the election. so you can get over yourself. :Smile

Reow! The claws are coming out! 8-)
sunshyne Wrote:I liked her at first, and hoped that she would learn from mistakes that she made and I at first put them off to inexperience being in the limelight, but I have to say, the more often she puts herself out there, the less I like her. She is an idiot. She should have taken the opportunity to let go of all the stupid political mumbo jumbo that obviously the people couldn't care less of what she thinks about, and try to seem like a consious human being with a brain.

there, fixed Smile
Nope, I'm not bitter at all. I was really only making an observation that the election is now two week old news, and Sarah Palin is still somehow the focus of many people's misguided fixations, a position largely based upon the fact that the fixation is based entirely on irrelevant points.
sunshyne Wrote:

wasn't talking about you. not everything is about you, get over yourself ya dope.
hotzester Wrote:Nope, I'm not bitter at all. I was really only making an observation that the election is now two week old news, and Sarah Palin is still somehow the focus of many people's misguided fixations, a position largely based upon the fact that the fixation is based entirely on irrelevant points.

makes me wonder if ol' McMaverick won maybe the fixation would be worse.
Quote:makes me wonder if ol' McMaverick won maybe the fixation would be worse.

Oh, no doubt - but at least then it would be somewhat relevant. The subject matter would still be irrelevant, because how someone speaks or where they stand for an interview is still extraneous. But at least she'd be someone in the spotlight.

Speaking of the spotlight, where has the Messiah disappeared to in recent days?
hotzester Wrote:
Quote:makes me wonder if ol' McMaverick won maybe the fixation would be worse.

Oh, no doubt - but at least then it would be somewhat relevant. The subject matter would still be irrelevant, because how someone speaks or where they stand for an interview is still extraneous. But at least she'd be someone in the spotlight.

Speaking of the spotlight, where has the Messiah disappeared to in recent days?

there you go again with them 2 dollar(coin) words again. Lowest common denominator man..
hotzester Wrote:Oh, no doubt - but at least then it would be somewhat relevant. The subject matter would still be irrelevant, because how someone speaks or where they stand for an interview is still extraneous. But at least she'd be someone in the spotlight.

2012 baby, it'll be back in full effect and she'll be folks-ing herself into our hearts all over again.
Jo Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:Oh, no doubt - but at least then it would be somewhat relevant. The subject matter would still be irrelevant, because how someone speaks or where they stand for an interview is still extraneous. But at least she'd be someone in the spotlight.

2012 baby, it'll be back in full effect and she'll be folks-ing herself into our hearts all over again.

Not unless she finds a better place for a photo-op than a slaughter house for turkeys
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Palin is only good to laugh at nothing else.
Palin was a poor attempt to get clinton supports to jump to the republican side, I dont think she was interviewed for the job....lol Its scary to think we could have that crazy bitch running the country she would of had the nuke codes and everything if the mavrick died . He was 73 and not in the best health. Scary
I'm thinking that the Republicans need re-think their entire strategy for their next run at the White house. I don't know but maybe a well spoken, good looking, populist, with conservative leaning tenancies and a good sense of humor. I'm thinking Hotwings in 2012.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
How about Matthew McConaughey as Hotwings' VP. You know he already has the female vote if he has his shirt off.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:How about Matthew McConaughey as Hotwings' VP. You know he already has the female vote if he has his shirt off.

No necessarily . . . he doesn't wear deodorant. NASTY!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I bet he smells like onions off a McDonald's hamburger. . . could you imagine him hugging you and just reaking so bad? GROSS!!