Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
102.9 The Buzz roll call!!
Greg from Manchester--HERE!!
jeremy from the boro, present.
Brandon from Nashville is present.
Michael from Nashville here
Levi in the Boro reporting for duty Sir. Have FBandHWs visited Nashville yet since they have been on the air here. If not, I hope they and the Buzz do a promotion and have the guys come into town. It would be a lot of fun I'm sure. We need to get these guys down here for a visit. I'm getting redundant. Anyway, come see us boys.
Courtney from the Boro!

Any of you guys go see the fellas when they visited Rippy's? They were really, really cool. Come back soon!
3rdshift Wrote:Levi in the Boro reporting for duty Sir. Have FBandHWs visited Nashville yet since they have been on the air here. If not, I hope they and the Buzz do a promotion and have the guys come into town. It would be a lot of fun I'm sure. We need to get these guys down here for a visit. I'm getting redundant. Anyway, come see us boys.

Dagwood checking in! Everything that rocks, bitches! 3rdshift...FB&HW were here last October. Where were you?!
Matt from Nashville here
Donnie from the Boro!

Dagwood, any idea when they might be back? I'm not really sure how far in advance they'd book something like that, but it would be cool to know. ...Though, I guess if you already knew about something you'd be mentioning it on air...
Kyle in the Boro here!
Matt in Smyrna here
Erik in Gallatin/Nashville here!
Janice from Springfield . . . yo
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Gator From L.A., present and accounted for.

8-)
nathan from greenbrier...
When is the Buzz gonna start streaming or get a bigger "f"ing antenna to overpower the 2 adjacent crappy radio stations. The Buzz ROCKS ,sucks I can't listen at work.
Shelbyville checking in!
isthemoonaplanet Wrote:When is the Buzz gonna start streaming or get a bigger "f"ing antenna to overpower the 2 adjacent crappy radio stations. The Buzz ROCKS ,sucks I can't listen at work.

We're hoping to be streaming soon!
Rodney from Smyrna
Tammy from Springfield here!
Mark The Valet, checking in!

sup dag
<---this guy in the house... ooo rah
Trevor in Smyrna
Brad from Gallatin
Susan in the Ridge here and present!
Heidi from White House checking in!
David

Cookeville 8-)
tony in the boro
Summertown checking in.
Jason in Nashville here.
Rick from Antioch present. To answer someone's question further down the thread about FB&HW visiting Nashville...They came in November I think for a promo. They came and hung out with The Buzz at Rippy's downtown two nights in a row. My wife and I went and met them. We actually hung out with them for a few hours. They were all totally cool in person. That's what made me love the show even more, the fact that they were so nice in person and weren't dicks at all. And they're all genuine people too.
Tullahoma here. Been around since the 103 kdf rocknroll days
Rich from Spring Hill here. 102.9 made the best choice by bringing this show to Nashville.
Michael in Goodlettsville here.
Nathan from Columbia accounted for...
Diana from Murfreesboro
Carrie from Cookeville here!
bloodrage Wrote:Tullahoma here. Been around since the 103 kdf rocknroll days

as am i. i'll never forget the day when WKDF switched to the country format. they played "closing time" by semisonic about 100 times in a row.
dagwood, i gotta be honest....I didn't start listening religiously until around December. I was refusing to give the guys a chance because of my devotion to BandT but i listened for a couple weeks and became hooked. i still love BandT but FBandHW do a lot more of just talking and ripping on people and I love it. Well i hope they come back for a visit soon
Quote:as am i. i'll never forget the day when WKDF switched to the country format. they played "closing time" by semisonic about 100 times in a row

Dude, I remember that, lol. That's when I started listening to The Buzz as well. I was in 8th grade, haha.