Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 FBHW Forum MVP Round 2 - East/South
Top two advance
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I have less of a chance of winning than the Lions.
burnking Wrote:I have less of a chance of winning than the Lions.

C'mon, you're sandwiched between the hottest chick on the board and the nicest chick on the board......of course you have a chance....

Oh who am I kidding.....you're effing done.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

C'mon, you're sandwiched between the hottest chick on the board and the nicest chick on the board......of course you have a chance....

At least I have the pleasure of being virtually sandwiched between them. If I was Mark the Valet, I might actually get excited about that.
Admin Wrote:

Becky's gonna be pissed...

(maybe not, b/c she thinks Allyson's hot too...)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:C'mon, you're sandwiched between the hottest chick on the board and the nicest chick on the board......of course you have a chance....

Becky's gonna be pissed...

(maybe not, b/c she thinks Allyson's hot too...)

They're both attractive but if they were standing next to each other I would be focused on Allyson. I'm a brunette guy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
If I saw them standing next to each other, I'd need to change my underpants.
To quote Zane, "I just got rod". Just kidding. Allyson's hot all around. Becky's physically attractive.
I went from six to midnight!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would agree that Becky is definitely hotter than me. But I'm with Biff, I like the dark exotic brunette women.
That's what she said.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I went from six to midnight!
airhornahole Wrote:To quote Zane, "I just got rod". Just kidding. Allyson's hot all around. Becky's physically attractive.
burnking Wrote:If I saw them standing next to each other, I'd need to change my underpants.

good God fellows, You boys need to get laid...
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I went from six to midnight!
airhornahole Wrote:To quote Zane, "I just got rod". Just kidding. Allyson's hot all around. Becky's physically attractive.
burnking Wrote:If I saw them standing next to each other, I'd need to change my underpants.

good God fellows, You boys need to get laid...

And thanks for making me feel like a minger guys!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:good God fellows, You boys need to get laid...

And thanks for making me feel like a minger guys!!

would it make you feel better if i said i strangled the cyclops to one of your photos?

Undecided
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Allyson Wrote:I like the dark exotic brunette women.

sorry queenie, this is the only thing you are lacking....
I thought Queenie was dark exotic brunette?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I thought Queenie was dark exotic brunette?

She is..I believe Howie is referring to the girl on girl comments
Allyson Wrote:I thought Queenie was dark exotic brunette?

lezzy tendencies
I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there...

Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Becky.

Dammit! I was saving myself for you and you run off with Becky?? WTF??

Oh hell, I guess it could be a threesome!! Tongue
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there...

Queenie Wrote:Dammit! I was saving myself for you and you run off with Becky?? WTF??

well i guess we got a cougar on the boards Wink
Allyson Wrote:I'm going to have to go ahead and sort of disagree with you there...

Queenie Wrote:Dammit! I was saving myself for you and you run off with Becky?? WTF??

You do very well with those Office Space quotes!! Good catch Allyson!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

well i guess we got a cougar on the boards Wink

DAMMIT!! Now you're calling me old!

becauseiam
Okay, let's settle it here and now. Which one do you guys want, because I'll take any of them.
burnking Wrote:Okay, let's settle it here and now. Which one do you guys want, because I'll take any of them.

I will also not object if any of them want Titan to take pics of them to send to me.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Okay, let's settle it here and now. Which one do you guys want, because I'll take any of them.

I will also not object if any of them want Titan to take pics of them to send to me.

so you're becoming a co-creep :-X
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I will also not object if any of them want Titan to take pics of them to send to me.

so you're becoming a co-creep :-X

He has a few days off, and hasn't been posting lately. Somebody has to do it, right? Undecided
Allyson Wrote:I would agree that Becky is definitely hotter than me.

Modesty. Nice trait. However, as the HMFIC I have declared you "hottest girl on the forum". You will wear it like a crown.

Biff (who is putting Allyson on a pedestal just to look up her dress)
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson, you are VERY hot in your avatar, but do you have any other hot pics posted ? I know Becky does and she's smokin hot in those. Maybe you do, but I havn't run across them yet.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
if i knew blatant horndoggery and cyber molesting was such a big part of winning mvp, i would have nominated sluttynurse.
Mad Dog Wrote:Allyson, you are VERY hot in your avatar, but do you have any other hot pics posted ? I know Becky does and she's smokin hot in those. Maybe you do, but I havn't run across them yet.

You think my avatar is hot? I think it's scary and creepy and weird looking which is why it is my avatar. I posted a few early on in the Let's See You thread, and maybe a few other places.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Allyson, you are VERY hot in your avatar, but do you have any other hot pics posted ? I know Becky does and she's smokin hot in those. Maybe you do, but I havn't run across them yet.

You think my avatar is hot? I think it's scary and creepy and weird looking which is why it is my avatar. I posted a few early on in the Let's See You thread, and maybe a few other places.

Maybe he's into that look Undecided

Warning to you maddog....she has a penis in one of them.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dingdongyo Wrote:if i knew blatant horndoggery and cyber molesting was such a big part of winning mvp, i would have nominated sluttynurse.

Heh. +1.
Allyson gives me the impression that she's a biter.
burnking Wrote:Allyson gives me the impression that she's a biter.

I'm thinking you're on to something.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
burnking Wrote:Allyson gives me the impression that she's a biter.

I'm thinking you're on to something.

Before I confirm or deny this accusation, what does that even mean?
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'm thinking you're on to something.

Before I confirm or deny this accusation, what does that even mean?

in the heat of passion....
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Oh! I looked up biter on Urban Dictionary and it said that a biter is a someone who copies others so I was confused.

I will not comment on your speculation.
That's what she said.
That's a yes
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I actually just meant that your pic looks like you're ready to bite someone or something.
So you didn't mean that she bites dudes shoulders while doing it?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"